Rbreen, come here.

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Says he wont reply… what odds will anyone give me that he does, unless thread gets locked ??????????

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

You’re all fucking idiots. Get a job or something?

Shit effort that… clown.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Jesus… Where does it end???!!!

This has become monotonous and boring.

@Mr B – you keep on mentioning giving due respect to the Bandit. Do you think he wants threads like this on his website for first time visitors to view? And let’s be honest, it happens quite frequently.

Either kiss and make up or ignore each other, just as you would in everyday life on a face to face basis with someone you had fallen out with.

If this was my first time visiting BIAM and this was the top thread to read I’d be wondering what the fuck I’d walked into.

I’m sure everyone would agree we need to show respect to one and all. A small dose of restraint and a biting of the lip to avoid drama would help this forum be a friendlier place to be.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Why do you keep creating callout threads? I dont get it.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Sort some fucking Moderators out for fucks sake Bandit/Seedy.

Im all for starting shit for the sake of starting shit. But this is more pathetic and retarded than anything ive posted here in the past. I got a fuckin ban for my shit. And everyone knew i was joking around. This could get seriously out of hand if it doesn’t get nipped in the arse right now.

Lets have some professionalism around here.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Im all for starting shit for the sake of starting shit. But this is more pathetic and retarded than anything ive posted here in the past. I got a fuckin ban for my shit. And everyone knew i was joking around. This could get seriously out of hand if it doesn’t get nipped in the arse right now.

JB is becoming the voice of reason, whats happening round here lately? ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

JB the new sheriff in town ???

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Green2711 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

JB is becoming the voice of reason, whats happening round here lately? ??

Lol i know wtf mate?

Im suprised at myself. Its just getting salty and retarded af around here nowadays. And thats why ive been lurking instead of posting recently.

Lets get back to the good days when we all had proppa discussions about fuck all that mattered! ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Yeah man this has got ridiculous.  I’d rather be debating about Alex Jones again tbh but these call out threads are causing the tention and Mr B should really stop. I know I shouldn’t have bothered with the one he made for me but fuck it I took the bait

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

eejit101 wrote:

PMSL – based on this thread I think you may be overestimating the average IQ 🙂

That has to be my favourite comment of the day, the simplicity of it was so punchy

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You must be easily amused, Dune.

Imosofresh WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I never post on this forum and I am a bit of a lurker, but I just feel the need to adreadd Mr b and say that you are a fanny.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

PMSL – based on this thread I think you may be overestimating the average IQ ?

That has to be my favourite comment of the day, the simplicity of it was so punchy

I went to the point and punchy. I didnt see the need to reiterate several points already made.

In between suicide, anxiety, stress, gambling issues, testosterone and whatever the hell the rest of the people here are powered by… this forum is dying. Or turning into a snapshot of Donald trumps mind. One of the two.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

As much as I don’t agree with insults etc being thrown around, the truth is Rbreen is pretty much on the money with his analysis of Mr B’s behaviour.

This is a pointless thread and needs to be taken down. End of.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)