Rbreen, come here.

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Rbreen91 wrote:

you’re always looking for pity.

I’m glad you don’t gamble though, that’s a positive at least.

I was gambling yesterday. I dunno where you are getting your facts from. Let me guess. I lied ? I’m a hypocrite? surely you couldn’t be mistaken.

oh dear.

back to this : What if I did just have an anxiety attack and what if I am not looking for pity ? Let’s see if you can think outside of your petty agenda.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Heavens to Betsy, this forum is becoming a really unpleasant place to be. You’ve got to stop doing this. It’s not okay that another poster called you a fucking idiot, of course it isn’t. Use the report button on that post, it’s what it’s there for and if Seedy or The Bandit so decide they will take action. But when every god damn day there’s some drama on here centered around you, surely at some point you’ve got to ask yourself who the common denominator is in all of it. You both bait and allow yourself to be baited. If you want a forum where you’re the law, you control it and you get to decide who posts what, go and create your own website. Until then, accept that you’re going to read some things on here you don’t like or don’t agree with, maybe including the occasional inappropriate insult because that’s unfortunately the nature of anonymous internet forums, put on your big boy pants, suck it up and get on with your life. Stop rising to it.

Heavens to betsy. Never heard that one. ?????

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

And at that point someone just walked in and told me about three children dead in a bombing.

What does that have to do with anything related to this? Did Casumo order the bombing or something?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

What if I did just have an anxiety attack and what if I am not looking for pity ? Let’s see if you can think outside of your petty agenda.

I dont have an agenda, it’s clear the agenda stands with you, I’ve already replied as to why I think you’re an idiot.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

It’s pretty disgraceful that you gamble too, you’re lining the pockets of these scumbags, whilst they’re forcing people to gamble.

you obviously don’t give a fuck about these poor souls who are being forced into this sickening trade.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

The question is simple rbreen. What makes you think it’s ok to jump on a members thread and reply to their opinion calling them a wanker ? It doesn’t matter that others agree or that others are afraid to tell you.

This is bandits forum, the rule is pretty clear. had you not done it among the other abusive posts you’ve made, this thread wouldn’t exist.

I have absolutely zero fucks to give for what you think of me. I revolve around a planet, not you.

I’m pretty sure you don’t treat the road like you treat this forum.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Because in my opinion, the guy was being a wanker.

there you go. How’s that for an answer?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’m sure you said I had it wrong when thinking you where upset about one forum member calling another one a wanker?

And oh shit you had a panic attack.. As you so kindly pointed out in your other thread I get those too, as it so happens whilst responding to your thread about me I was dealing with a court baliff and on going threats from a former acquaintance, anxiety levels where high, I was recalling my CBT but as it wasn’t relevant it wasn’t mentioned.

You are not the only person with shit going on in your life and compared to some people our issues are trivial, you don’t deserve special treatment or to be given a soft pass on the shit you say just because you had a panic attack and if you weren’t expecting such, why tf mention it?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

You gotta stop making these threads man, go on 4chan or something, they’ll love you there

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Rbreen91 wrote:

Because in my opinion, the guy was being a wanker.

there you go. How’s that for an answer?

shows that you have zero respect for bandit, the member you said it to and yourself. yet you wanna call me a hypocrite when I DELIBERATELY gave people the chance to call me a hypocrite. IE to prove a point.

eightblack. i tried man but you are too far gone. not redeemable. you fucked up and got so pig headed you couldn’t admit it. then you crossed the line. Someone pointed out that you also threatened me. But what was more important is the core of that thread you fucked up on. It was about gambling suicide but you made it into me blaming the CS which never actually happened. I don’t know if you did it on purpose or not. I’d like to think you made a mistake but I have come to accept another set of things is happening on this forum, aside from misconstrued posts and uncontrollable abuse. I wish you well but if you are gonna keep trolling my posts that have fuckall to do with you, then I will carry on reacting how I please. None of which changes the fact that you fucked up. And then you crossed the line.

I must say though, you pair are making quite the team. I haven’t seen pitiful shit like this since I caught MSN employees posting racist posts as fake normal users to drive people mad and turn over adverts for profits which ended with their bosses sacking them and shutting down the whole of Msn forums. but before that happened, they breached data protection and called me pretending to be metropolitan police.

trust me when i tell you, what you have done so far, is fuckall in the grand scheme of things. However..

rbreen, you broke the rules. you have no respect for bandit, members or yourself.

eightblack, you fucked up. you got my real name because I left bread crumbs.

feel free to reply. I doubt I will read it. I know I won’t reply. if you think two repugnant pricks on a forum phase me, you really are a full set of sandwiches, plates, cutlery, something to drink , a blanket, a basket and a handful of napkins short of a picnic.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Hahahahahaha. Fucking class man. You get caught out being a hypocritical wee fanny and you claim you were doing it just to prove a point.

”You broke the rules” – good thing you only break the rules to “PrOvE a PoInT!11!2!2”

lying little cock ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

You are a bread crumb, a mindfucked salty breadcrumb

Mr B: everyone play nice like the Bandit says

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>Also Mr B: you repugnent pricks</span>

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You claim you don’t care, you care an unbelievable amount, that’s why you’ve made threads dedicated to both of us you soft cocked little cunt.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

this reminds me of that movie “Groundhog Day” 🙂

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

You’re all fucking idiots. Get a job or something?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)