Racing is back – Horses to follow

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Allonthefavourite WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Cheers STH2020certainly looks an attractive bet now. I sadly can’t take any credit though, it was Ben Linfoots Antepost Nap from the Sporting Life lol. Also had a decent Each Way double for the Oaks and Derby. Love and Waldkonig but the latter has been pulled out, never mind aha.

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

3.50 at Windsor tomorrow a horse runs called Sea Trout Reach. He was 5th in a 10 runner novice race at Salisbury last year where incredibly, every other horse in the race has won since, some of them showing very good form. Being an average maiden I’d expect it to win tomorrow before going on to be a decent handicapper. You won’t get rich backing it tomorrow (currently around 5/4 best price) but ought to be one to follow in the future.

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Mitros the less said about the footy since it has resumed the better. Two dissapoimting results for us. Tough few weeks ahead.

Cheers for the info on this one, I will definitely itley have a look.

One of my horses to follow from my originsl post won at Royal Ascot last week “Nazeef” hope you were on.

Ironically my other horse which  was Punctuation,  is sadly not as good as I had hoped, however it was beaten by a horse called Santiago who beat a good horse into 2nd Berkshire Rocco. That race with Punctiation really made me take note of him and I was lucky to keep the faith in the Irish Derby where he just held on.

Cayenne Pepper did me well last year and whilst well beaten by Magical today did run on for 2nd and could still have her day in the sun at some point this season

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

That is some cracking info Mitros, thanks for sharing that.

Had 20 on the nose at 6/4. Nice one

Outlaw

Tough times for Fulham mate, especially now we’ve lost Mitro for the next 3 games. Should still scrape into the playoffs I would think though.

Royal Ascot was a general washout for me but, thanks to two 33/1 winners, I still came out in front amazingly.

Glad you got on that today. The race cut up a bit with a few NRs but it was a fairly comfortable success and, as I mentioned before, I do think it will be capable of lots more so is definitely on the follow list.

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Sea Trout won easy @8/11.

Outlaw

Sea Trout Reach runs again today 6.40 Sandown. Currently best price is 11/4. This is a decent little race with at least 3 potential big improvers (of which he is one) so not sure I’d call that value. That said, I’m on for a fair chunk as I still expect the horse to rate at least a stone higher than his current mark of 84 so I’ll be surprised if it’s not in the thick of it.

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Nothing fron Sea Trout, but it is in my tracker and will win again sooner or later.

Nazeef who I recommended in my first post has really gone onto great things. Punctuation did not deliver as expected but 1 out of 2 is not bad.  Glorious goodwood next week

Huge end to the season tonight Mitros. COYW

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)