Racing is back – Horses to follow

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

So I love my horse racing, I appreciate it is not for everyone but I follow them pretty closely and do pretty well on them.

As the UK racing is back, I thought I would post some comments regarding what I have seen so far, and those who might be worth keeping an eye on over the coming weeks / months.

Firstly is the Gosden trained horse Nazeef. This horse won today at Kempton in good fashion, beating some good horses in the process,  it overcame a terrible draw and seems the progress it was making last year has followed through to this year. I am not entirely sure where it will go next but it will be racing against the best sooner rather than later.

Second horse I will give a mention to is Punctuation. Now I am a huge follwer of the queens horses  and this one looks to be one of the best ones she has had for a while. It won extremely comfortably last time out, and is 9/2 on Saturday at Newmarket. I actually think the distance will be a little sharp for Punctuation and  is up against a very smart horse, but if it stays on as I fully expect , he should go for the Derby and 50/1 could be a huge price.

It is guineas weekend this Sat / Sun and I have 15 pounds on Pinatubo at 8/1 Ante post. Looking a cracking bet now, as he is odds on and will be extremely hard to beat.

Happy punting

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Another one to look out for is Luca Cumani trained horse “Tanktop”

Could be a little while til it’s out but a definite to watch out for, hearing great things and expecting a lot from her. Not the fastest starter but a great jumper apparently

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

Classic joke but needs updating as Cumani retired from training last year.

Regarding the Guineas, of course being on at 8-1 is fantastic but I wouldn’t be rushing to back Pinatubo at the current price. On the ratings the horse just has to turn up to win but to me he feels like a horse that won’t go on as expected at 3. I hope I’m wrong and he hacks up as superstars like that are great for the sport but I think the race is a lot more open than the betting suggests. Kinross e/w would be my selection. His debut win at the course was very impressive and the form is working out very well.

JohnnyMcc7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Bit off topic

Any idea how Chiasma is coming along with Godsen, not heard much myself but excited to see how she’ll do

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Mitros on Fire… Assuming you are a fellow Fulham fan?

Yeah Kinross has been tipped up by someone else, can’t remember who though. I think Arizona is not one to worry about but Wichita would be my one against Pinatubo. I just think Pinatubo should come on this year, I thought the same of too darn hot and that did not work out so well, but hoping Pinatubo is firing.

JohnnyMcc7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Kameko for me, something doesn’t quite sit well with me for Pinatubo for some absurd reason as he should walk it, can’t see Arizona getting anywhere.. but who knows.

Was disappointed in Stradivarius today.

Majorly impressed with the progression of English King

JohnnyMcc7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Called that to perfection.

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

STH2020 wrote:

Mitros on Fire… Assuming you are a fellow Fulham fan?

Yeah Kinross has been tipped up by someone else, can’t remember who though. I think Arizona is not one to worry about but Wichita would be my one against Pinatubo. I just think Pinatubo should come on this year, I thought the same of too darn hot and that did not work out so well, but hoping Pinatubo is firing.

Yes mate, I’m indeed a Fulham fan. Are you a STH?

Check out the 5.30 at Wolves today! One for all Fulham fans there.

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Yeah what a horrible weekend for me. My Ante post of Pinatubo went down as did one of my exciting horses to follow from the queen in Punctuation. I have Cayenne Pepper as an Ante Post in the Irish guineas, but not sure she will run as Harrington will have the red hot favourite.

Nice work JohnnyMcc with your Kameko punt.

Mitros haha yeah I saw that after it run, I will add it to my tracker just for a name sake haha.

Capla Berry goes tomorrow, a horse who I thought looked interesting after it’s first two runs only to dissapoint last time out. 3/1 fav not sure I can back it at those odds

8anator WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Why do more people not use an Exchange to place their bets? The value is so much better.

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Anything jessica harrington throws out atm she is making me a fortune! 3 winners out of 5 the other day had them all in a lucky 31, 22/1 8/1 5/1 winners, and she just had 2 in the same race 10/1 and 3/1, did a single on the 10/1 and a reverse forecast and the forecast just came in for 40/1 lol unreal form

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

And she’s done it again, 10/3 winner Lol has 2 more in the 4 30, reverse forecast both 8/1

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Very nice with the Harrington hits, I am sure her favourite in the Irish Guineas is going to be a good bet. It won so well in France last time

Capla Berry just bolted up. Reduced my stakes but still a nice winner at 7/2.

Allonthefavourite WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I lost a fair chunk on Pinatubo (also backed it ante post) but other ante post bet worked out well. £50 Each way Love for the Guineas at 14/1.

Also got £65 Each Way for the Oaks at 25/1. Now 6/4 Fav in places. Sporting Life have a cracking antepost tipster lol.

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

That is a cracking bet. After the guineas run she has to be tjere ir thereabouts for the oaks, even more so as the oaks trial was poor. She stayed in well as well. Good luck.

I missed out on Love, and in hindsight with O brien only taking 1, I should have guessed she would be extremely strong.

I backed Cayenne Pepper for the Irish guineas but it seems she is going for the Irish oaks, so that ante post looks down the drain, I might take another look at her for the Irish oaks, but not 100%

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)