Quitting smoking

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Blackcurrent million’s pmsl, I bet your house smells amazing.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

@Hacko – my dog goes mental when im mixing liquids mate. Currently doing the blackcurrant millions, red bull (my favourite), Vimto, Rhubarb and Custard, Cola Bottles, Heisenberg and an apple one. She loves the smells and runs round like a lunatic

@green – hope you dont mind me asking mate but whats your budget – lots of decent mods out there at the moment and some belting tanks (Im running three different tanks at the moment lol). What is it you want to get from it? Do you want big clouds and loads of flavour, or are you more into the nicotine hit? Can advise better mate when I know exactly what your looking for. Ive got a spare Isub tank with spare coils (dont use it any more) plus an old cortex mod (can be charged off a samsung charger). They are literally sitting in my spare parts drawer. If you want them I will clean them up and send them over to you for you to try just to get to started. If you like them you can keep them. I dont need them now mate.

My current setup is:

Aspire Dynamo running the Freemax MeshPro Quad Coil

MFENG Snow wolf limited edition with a falcon tank

Speeder Mod with Fireluke pro Tank

Eleaf IPOWER with the Valyrian Tank

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

I’m a very heavy smoker had my first cig aged 11 and never looked back, 42 now and I’m rolling my own and smoking them unfiltered, I go threw a 50g pouch a week and maybe 2 packs of cigs as a treat lol

I’m unsure regards vaping tbh as I don’t think enough tests have been carried out on long term usage, after all superman use to advertise cigs when I was a kid lol

Giving up smoking for me will be much harder than giving up gambling so I’ve got no fucking chance, but good luck and I hope you can beat it.

I started smoking blunts when I was 17 & I’ve never stopped lol… I just can’t do it ?

And atm it’s helping me stay off the slots because I’ve extra £ to spare ??? usually I smoke a 50g of tobacco every 6 days too…. I’m the last in my family to smoke lol. Giving up just ain’t for me but good luck too y’all…

Christ you must pay out a fortune if you only smoke blunts! I can’t do blunts or bongs anymore they leave me in a drooling heap on the floor. ??

Andy at this moment in time

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

@Hacko – my dog goes mental when im mixing liquids mate. Currently doing the blackcurrant millions, red bull (my favourite), Vimto, Rhubarb and Custard, Cola Bottles, Heisenberg and an apple one. She loves the smells and runs round like a lunatic

@green – hope you dont mind me asking mate but whats your budget – lots of decent mods out there at the moment and some belting tanks (Im running three different tanks at the moment lol). What is it you want to get from it? Do you want big clouds and loads of flavour, or are you more into the nicotine hit? Can advise better mate when I know exactly what your looking for. Ive got a spare Isub tank with spare coils (dont use it any more) plus an old cortex mod (can be charged off a samsung charger). They are literally sitting in my spare parts drawer. If you want them I will clean them up and send them over to you for you to try just to get to started. If you like them you can keep them. I dont need them now mate.

My current setup is:

Aspire Dynamo running the Freemax MeshPro Quad Coil

MFENG Snow wolf limited edition with a falcon tank

Speeder Mod with Fireluke pro Tank

Eleaf IPOWER with the Valyrian Tank

I’m willing to throw around £150 towards a vape since I hope it’s going to help me quit for good so I don’t mind paying for a decent one as I said I’ve had quite a few vapes and they have been rubbish and I’ve ended up chucking them due to them breaking on me. (These have costed between £20-£50)

Out of curiosity what is Heisenberg flavour? I imagine it’s some type of menthol ice mixture?

edit: big hits and loads of flavour would work for me, it’s not about the nicotine hit so much as it’s more the about the big hit for me.

Blocked

That picture is so accurate its unreal. Just considering getting my clubs out of the garage and going for a round at Royal Birkdale hahaha

Heisenberg is a fruity ice menthol mix mate. Its quite nice to be fair. Most vape shops stock it so you should be able to try it. Once you find a couple of flavours you like its really easy to make your own. I use a company in Birmingham who supply all my base liquids and concentrates; reasonably priced and all legit stuff. Happy to share the site I use and help you make your own

This is what I can give you if you want to try it. Mine is in silver though (comes with the tank and a few coils):

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

That picture is so accurate its unreal. Just considering getting my clubs out of the garage and going for a round at Royal Birkdale hahaha

Heisenberg is a fruity ice menthol mix mate. Its quite nice to be fair. Most vape shops stock it so you should be able to try it. Once you find a couple of flavours you like its really easy to make your own. I use a company in Birmingham who supply all my base liquids and concentrates; reasonably priced and all legit stuff. Happy to share the site I use and help you make your own

This is what I can give you if you want to try it. Mine is in silver though (comes with the tank and a few coils):

Oh you live near Birkdale? We occasionally head up that way with work to do taste testings at the Wine Rack. (Can’t say no to an evening of free samples ?) Gorgeous day though wouldn’t blame you dusting off the clubs!

Sounds good mate, definitely interested, how much do you want for it? I get paid in a fortnight so can arrange it for then if you don’t mind parting with it.

Blocked

Green2711 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Oh you live near Birkdale? We occasionally head up that way with work to do taste testings at the Wine Rack. (Can’t say no to an evening of free samples ?) Gorgeous day though wouldn’t blame you dusting off the clubs!

Sounds good mate, definitely interested, how much do you want for it? I get paid in a fortnight so can arrange it for then if you don’t mind parting with it.

You can have it mate. Its just sat thee doing nothing and I dont use it anymore

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

You can have it mate. Its just sat thee doing nothing and I dont use it anymore

Aww that’s very generous of you mate, thank you very much. 🙂 Is there any chance Seedy can pass on my details so I can give you my address? I’ll tell you what I’ll do though since you don’t want nothing for it – I know how much you love dogs so name a dog charity and I’ll make a donation when I get paid. 🙂

Blocked

It’s all good mate honestly I don’t need it any more. Got a coil in that hasn’t been used plus 2 spare. There are better tanks out there but this will keep you going until payday. Small bottle if Heisenberg as well lad. Email me at [email protected] will get it posted tomorrow when in work

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ve sent you an email, Andy. Thanks again it really means a lot, you really are a top bloke! 🙂 I’ll still be making a donation though. I’ll let you know how I get on with it.

NOMAD RED 7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

I have stopped 4 times this year already… I go for about 6-8 days then buy some… I should stop through health reasons but the boredom gets to me… Try number 5 will be starting on Saturday ….. fifth time lucky. 🙂

Tezmax WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Ex smoker here, cold turkey done the trick for me 2yrs strong. But damn i still fancy one when hitting a huge win on me laptop 🙂

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Top man Andy! Was gonna say i will send @green over some Heisenberg as ive just mixed up a litre! Looks like you have already had the same idea tho..

Got a memory pop up on faceache today.. been quit 5 years and 21 days. If the price of smokes had stayed at same price i would have saved over 14k so far! I know where thats gone instead tho.. Slots! Well some of it 🙂

Deano9020uk WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hey! I’m not a sinker myself, but I work with a few older guys who ‘were’ hirrendhor smokers! 40+ a day one lad was on… Anyway, I’ve worked with them for over 16 years now, and I think the best method (ehich worked for 2 of the guys) is going cold turkey.  Just stop, completely. Burn the fags/baccie u have, and just stop! It worked for those 2, smoke free for over 10 years now.  Another lad went to a hypnotherapist and stopped with the help from her.  Willpower is the key factor here, if you have that, you can do anything!

Good luck on quitting!

NobodyImportant WANTED $0
    Outlaw

@green2711

@stevie25

Email me at:-   [email protected]

I am a connoisseur with the answers to every question you might have

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)