Pub Fruit Machines

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Dalebatley22 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Who remembers cops n robbers pub fruit machine. This was my favorite. Millionaires row was a myth for me lol.

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

My 2 favourites

Hi-Flyer

Body Match

Anyone remember them?

Liked the simpsons / monopoly ones too

This is totally random and i don’t expect anyone to really know by this limited amount of info i’m about to give but there was a great one i use to like it use to be in the westcliff hotel in southend ( i am going back about 10 years ago when they had a pool table and slot machine ) but anyway it was a 25p spin one and it was something to do with bottles, and say the feature you got by 3 bottles in view, think it was a barcrest or a JPM but yeh the only hint / help i can give you is it had bottles haha i’d recognise it if i saw a picture, anyone have any clue?

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

It’s still around on the William Hill FOBT’s. It used to be popular but not many play it these days. Had the jackpot a few times from 4 Helmets and then getting on to Millionaires row. Had 5 Helmets a couple of times which paid about a third of the possible Jackpot.

kojak WANTED $64
    Blocked

I’ve just found an absolute favourite this weekend;  “Deal or No Deal Time To Play”.

Must be the last one in a high street pub anywhere – it was a “blink and you miss it” slot that one, everywhere one minute then not a one to be found!

Classic DOND board but with a new concept; a 5 minute timer counting down to your next board.  5 minutes to collect boxes (8 red boxes = 1 blue box. Blue boxes are ‘levels’ of DOND with Ultra Deal at the top).

The cashpots were all around halfway, none of them close to full, but I couldn’t resist a spin as it’s one you never see anymore.
    An hour later we’d had a jackpot from the Ultra deal (first hit, managed a single red box game which is an instant jackpot) and another jackpot off the 50p board.

Capped it by spinning a tenner on 25p and took the cashpot which was about 20 quid.

Paid every penny of it in coins and the barman was being a cnut about changing them so I was rattling all afternoon.

serene02 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I played extensively from mid 80’s to late 1990’s.   My favourite era of machines were from the £4.80/£6.00 token days.

Living on a seaside resort we used to get a load of the current tricks, some of my favourite machines are

BWB’s  – Monte/Reno/Gold Rush, Miami
    Ace Coin’s – Open the Box, Pound for Pound, Hi-flyer, Pay Rise etc..
    Project Coin’s – Bullseye, Happy Days, The Roll

For me, this was the golden era of fruit machines.

J

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

serene02 wrote:

I played extensively from mid 80’s to late 1990’s.   My favourite era of machines were from the £4.80/£6.00 token days.

Living on a seaside resort we used to get a load of the current tricks, some of my favourite machines are

BWB’s  – Monte/Reno/Gold Rush, Miami Ace Coin’s – Open the Box, Pound for Pound, Hi-flyer, Pay Rise etc..
    Project Coin’s – Bullseye, Happy Days, The Roll

J

I to played a lot in the 80`s remembered one called Reel crazy been trying to get hold of a working one to buy for years any info most welcome

thanx

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

WES1970 wrote:

serene02 wrote:

BWB’s  – Monte/Reno/Gold Rush, Miami Ace Coin’s – Open the Box, Pound for Pound, Hi-flyer, Pay Rise etc.. Project Coin’s – Bullseye, Happy Days, The Roll

J

I to played a lot in the 80`s remembered one called Reel crazy been trying to get hold of a working one to buy for years any info most welcome

thanx

There is a fella on YouTube…..Chris217….he has a lot of 80’s machines. Just checked his uploads and he has one in his games room. Might not part with it though.

Jibba32 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I just want to say Steven u crack me up. U have me in stitches at times and love watching your videos over and over keep up the good work bro. Jibba32

serene02 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Might be difficult to find a JPM Reel Crazy, especially from a collector.

I’ve played the machine loads back in the day but it wasn’t a personal favourite, My proper gambling days started by playing the early 2p machines, BWB’s, PCP’s, then onto the 20p £4/£4.80 token machines, 777 Heaven, Cloud 999, some decent money to be made back in the day just by playing these lo-tech machines, they were everywhere, had decent streaks and easy tells if you knew what to look out for.

We would mainly travel down to Skegness/Ingoldmells and Chapel in the early to mid 90’s.  So much to play, basically 3 separate little resorts within a few miles of each other.

J

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Thanx patty1974 will check Chris out on youtube

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Thanx Serene02 Ive managed to contact a few people over the last few years regarding Reel crazy slot.Most woundnt sell and the two that offered it wanted stupid money  over £600 but I`ll keep looking

W

serene02 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Do you like any others from this era?

A machine that excited me when I was growing up JPM Steppa Nudge (System80).  That gamble!!

Used to love JPM Double Up Deluxe…

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Yes loved both the jpm machines,i also loved Line up and Superline deluxe to name but a few.

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

WES1970 wrote:

Yes loved both the jpm machines,i also loved Line up and Superline deluxe to name but a few.

The fella I mentioned earlier, Chris 217 on YouTube, has a room full of 80’s machines. He does let the odd one go but only if he has something to replace it with. Nice to see some of the older machines. Brings back memories from my childhood. ?

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

WES1970 wrote:

Line up was the first machine I ever played. I was in Malta with my parents during the World Cup 1982….8 years old! Was in the arcade to play pool but the lure of the flashing lights…..I was hooked. Machines were much more fun in the 80’s and 90’s. So much play for your money too. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 158 total)