Pub Fruit Machines

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Johnny WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Have any of you guys been to reelfruits in maidenhead pretty much all of the machines talked about here are there for you to play…

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I went to Mr P’s a few years ago with a couple of mates, it was great in there!

Johnny WANTED $3
    Outlaw

They’ve got 3 arcades now all within a 20 mile radius shame they’re in the arse end of nowhere. Reelfuits is better than Mr Ps

Fragaliciousbob WANTED $30
    Blocked

Earliest machine I can remember was one called line up

Johnny WANTED $3
    Outlaw

They have a rebuilt line up in mr ps in Chatham, it’s running on the original ROMS

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

bell fruit samba back before the bandit was even born late 70,s early 80,s when you had a nudge you could hold all the buttons and nudge 2 or 3 reels together. later machines were crystal maze — the blues boys (see buddylove4000 channel from 7 yrs ago to see). most barcrest that had features.

Andyg81 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Connect 4 in the early noughties was great. The jackpot was paid if you beat the machine at Connect 4, won so many times.

Monopoly Big Riches was another one that constantly paid, although I did work in a pub at the time so used to know when to take my breaks.

tfislots WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Oh my god, bringing back old memories of the old fruities phsyco cash beast, the simpsons, crystal maze. Even playing the fruity in my local chippy when I was about 13-14. Playing 10p spins to win a £5 token jackpot that u couldn’t do anything with apart from putting it back in again lol and hopefully getting something less so you could walk away with cash.

SkintForTheMonth WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Crazy fruits. ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

SkintForTheMonth wrote:

Crazy fruits. ?

I used to love Crazy Fruits, until they messed around with the settings at the one near me and it just never paid anymore.

Cash on the lash was always a fun one!

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

I miss games like spiker the biker and month python ,pub machines are crap now .walked into a pub with a friend few months back, my first words after ordering a drink ,should we have of a go on one of theses deal or no deal machines then,we had 7 to choose from ..

brookie888 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

I really like the arcade slots like party time, and the video party times but they are getting hard to find in 25p play

all the arcades at places like skeggy and Yarmouth have nowhere near the mix of slots they used to have, but don’t suppose the slots that used to have skill stops or a true skill bonus get made anymore.

Bet there are still a few in people’s homes and garages for old time sakes

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I’ve been playing as a casual (no pro / player knowledge) since the early 90s, in my early teens.  I don’t remember the early titles, but I do remember that my gambling also included video blackjack.  Similar graphics to a BBC Micro or Ceefax / Teletext i.e. 8 colours.

My favourite era was £25 jackpot, where I thought that the manus stuck a good balance between jackpot size and gameplay.  Favourite machines were Fort Boyard, Austin Powers, and Madness (Italian Job clone).  I also liked the era when Barcrest made a series of games that had a blue board, then the blue segments turned red when you had a super board.  Examples were Vamp It Up, Supernova and All Fired Up.  I also like the ones where you started with a small inner board, then it would extend out.  Examples were High Flyer and Superstar.

After £25 jackpot, I quite liked the £35 and the early £70 (basically upgraded £35rs), then it went to the dogs in later £70.  £100 was truly game over for traditional fruit machines.

Cheerful_Pessimist WANTED $2
    Outlaw

If you like fruit machines and are interested how some people used to beat them then there’s a few youtube channels which are pretty good………….

Cheerful Pessimist – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQ-33z7uv_3ZmQumoa-K4g/featured

Degsy Degworth – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvDcvVVsvmgRBVeIVT8QgDQ

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Cheerful_Pessimist wrote:

If you like fruit machines and are interested how some people used to beat them then there’s a few youtube channels which are pretty good………….

Cheerful Pessimist – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQ-33z7uv_3ZmQumoa-K4g/featured

Degsy Degworth – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvDcvVVsvmgRBVeIVT8QgDQ

Hi Cheerful, i watch your videos with interest as they are usually on machines i used to do my bollocks in on haha I take it you don’t play anymore? I play them a lot these days… they can still be beaten 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 158 total)