Piggy Rich Megaways

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Chipaz WANTED $2
    Outlaw

anyone had any joy with getting a bonus on this game? £1000 spent on £4 stake and over 350 spins but no bonus… feel sick!

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Replied but forgot to log in, I’ve been £70 down on 20p spins on it before, never had a bonus and the base was crap for me

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Chipaz wrote:

anyone had any joy with getting a bonus on this game? £1000 spent on £4 stake and over 350 spins but no bonus… feel sick!

Yeah quite a few bonuses, the wheel spin to decide your spins and x is ok as well, and it’s quite a quick build so the x does grow a lot… but that’s not helping you, it’s just the games isn’t it, you could bonus on the 1st spin or the 1500 spin ….maybe don’t pour more into it, there’s no guarantee it would drop anyway ….. shame mate, it’s a pisser when it goes against you

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Never had it and for me the base game is crap as well, must of put 500spins through it in one session before. Was only 20p stakes and am sure I was down about £70. This was about 6months ago, I see not much has changed

Chipaz WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Been terrible for me mate. thought I’d leave it and deposit another 1000 and go on lil devil but gave me 15 teases (hearts) on 6 pound spins and still nothing!!

2k down have had an absolute stinker of a day – toast for the rest of the month! There goes the savings in lockdown haha

JamVanDerHam WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I’ve done literally thousands of spins on Piggy Riches Megaways, never once have I had the bonus. I’ve vowed never to go near it again.

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I’d absolutely stay away mate.

The base game usually provides 3-4 winning drops in a row but the paytable is low. Get Jacks across the screen on 10p stake and it’ll pay 12p.

The only way i play that game is for FREE haha. I use Videoslots freeroll competition and it’s on their at least 4 times a week.

So in total, I’ve played over 800 spins on it (8 sets of 100 freeroll spins), bonuses twice for 21x and 80x. The bonus wheel looks good but it lines up with ‘7 freespins and 5x start multiplier’ i guess, more than it’s lure of ’22 freespins starting 10x’…. obviously.

Anyway this play has taught me, never to play it for real. Of course some players hit big but i imagine it’ll only be to recoup what they’ve pummeled into it. Be careful!

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I done 800 spins through it. Finally got the bonus and my game crashes. As it’s red tiger it just instantly paid me so didn’t even get to watch the bonus. Won’t play it again. Don’t understand why game providers allow that to be a thing. Just let bonuses save like the majority of game providers do.

Chipaz WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Cheers all

will definitely avoid it! Might just be my luck not getting a bonus on lil devil either with all those spins! 2k for no bonus is a bit disheartening between them both!

appreciate the comments ??

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Chipaz wrote:

Cheers all

will definitely avoid it! Might just be my luck not getting a bonus on lil devil either with all those spins! 2k for no bonus is a bit disheartening between them both!

appreciate the comments ??

Of coursr we say avoid and then WHABAMMM…. someone lands a 3120x win on Piggy Riches onto today’s big win section!

The gambling Gods must have heard us whining about the game and need to lure us back in for another 800 spins…..

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

How spooky, actually a funny well annoying story on this one. Played it couple weeks ago on 60p first time I’d ever played it, no feature but ended up about £100 profit.

earlier in the week then played £1/2 stakes around 750 spins in total no bonus £300 down.

Yesterday got my £9 weekly cash back, played piggy riches 40p stake with it, finally got the feature and it mugged me with 7 spins and 1x. Got a few wins and it went for about £38 in the end.

Very poor, has potential like other BTG slots but can just be so greedy for a feature

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Immortal Romance gave me some great fun last night, I don’t mind losing in general I just want a game without having to go balls deep to get a feature or about 50,000 teases.

immortal romance played for about 2 hours on 30p-60p stake had a balance of £80, ended up leaving with £100 but had about 13 bonuses, 3 wild desires and a all round good game. The bonuses never pay massive hence how I didn’t really end up much in profit but it just makes a change to have a good game, even if I’d ended up £20 down I’d have been happy

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Eye of Horus was the one that always wound me up, tease like crazy, and whenever you get one and not two then it would duly appear on the end reel with another one but not when you need it.

then when you finally do get a feature it just goes for 10x or less and you get 1-2 early pharoh’s and then don’t see another one. Hate that game

Chipaz WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Well that’s a kick in the knackers isn’t it haha

fair play to them though 🙂

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Yeah not a fan of piggy riches, stupidly hard game to bonus. I was about 350 spins in before I left it, the megaways games in general are the hardest of them all to bonus. Beetlejuice,   Rick & Morty great rhino and Extra Chilli are just beyond difficult. The non UK based players are able to buy all these bonuses, and I feel that they are much more likely to see a bigger win as they don’t have to put all the grind in to land one. Probsbly more expensive short term…

As for Eye of Horus, that game does not play like it does in the bookies. Very lucky to get over a 50x on that bonus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)