Piggy Rich Megaways

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

LC2017 wrote:

Immortal Romance gave me some great fun last night, I don’t mind losing in general I just want a game without having to go balls deep to get a feature or about 50,000 teases.

immortal romance played for about 2 hours on 30p-60p stake had a balance of £80, ended up leaving with £100 but had about 13 bonuses, 3 wild desires and a all round good game. The bonuses never pay massive hence how I didn’t really end up much in profit but it just makes a change to have a good game, even if I’d ended up £20 down I’d have been happy

Sounds like a good game for clearing a deposit bonus.

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Piggy Riches Megaways is a terrible one for me as well. Ive been playing the freerolls at videoslots the last month and I had the bonus once yesterday and it paid absolute crap. I did have a bunch of Jacks in the freeroll that surprising were worth over $11 on the freeroll .10 bet which with no multiplier was very surprising.

Sadly for me its just been a tease everytime, and the wild multipliers have never connected to do anything useful. I also played it with real money and never even managed the bonus or a decent win to keep spinning. I like the style of game but theres better paying options for me .

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)