Phone Stolen + skint + worst day ever

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

mb5454 wrote:

I have been hesitant about posting about what I am about to but this thread has made my decision for me. I am quite new to this forum but that is not to say I have always followed the Bandit and love to watch his anxiously awaited videos.

Having said that I will now explain my need to share with you the following.

I am sorry to hear that your phone was stolen and that you consider this your worst day ever. I can tell you I wish everything I own had been stolen if I could just get one thing back…..Jasmine

This is still very raw to me and my family so I will not go in to too much detail. We live in Donegal Ireland, a lovely rural setting in which nothing much happens in the way of serious crime except maybe a couple of farmers arguing over who owns which sheep or  cow.

On the 4th January 2019 all that changed and the whole community and possibly most of Ireland were in shock when my beautiful niece Jasmine 23 years old was murdered by her partner while her 2 young children were in bed. As I said earlier this is still very raw and we as a family have a long way to go with this yet. Jasmine was a beautiful soul who thought she could change the world and make bad people good. How wrong she was. There is evil in the world and always will be. I am sorry to put this on a usually upbeat and happy forum but as I said the thread simply hit a nerve with me and I felt I had to put the loss of a phone into perspective.

I cannot go into any further detail and honestly I do not want to, it is too hard but if anyone wishes to see Jasmine’s story you can google her name Jasmine Mc Monagle Donegal Ireland. A Go fund me page was immediately set up for her children for any counselling they may need in the future it was set up  in my sister’s name Jacqueline Mc Monagle.(Jasmine’s mum). I did not think I would be sat here writing this today although it has been on my mind for a couple of weeks and I kept talking myself out of it. Maybe the loss of a phone being “The Worst Day Ever” was a sign  from Jasmine that I should go ahead and post this.

OMG what an utter tragedy, i am so sorry to read this, I agree there is definitely evil walking amongst us.

I am going to google it now and as a parent myself I can’t even comprehend what those children are going through.

i have never donated any money ever on go fund me but I am going to for your family.

RIP jasmine ????

Rikki15000 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Diamedi wrote:

@Everyone

hey guys I’m rly sorry if I pissed you off.

my house told me to open the gfm link (what got closed already yesterday) to basicly try my luck.

why 300 quid? well it wasn’t 100% for a phone 50 was for the id card and the rest was a little bonus to have guarenteed decent food.

and i was looking for a cheap phone about 50 aswell.

why did I write worst day ever?

the stolen phone was a piece of it.

I didnt write the full story what I should have done.

I also shouldn’t have called it worst day ever anyway very fucking stupid of me

so basicly I’m sorry guys

You seriously wanted 200 for food when you claim to have over 500 saved up ?? not sure if you’re serious or not…..im genuinely in need of money badly and I don’t think I could ever ask random people to help me.

mb5454 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Thank you for your kind words. I have contacted Steve to remove my post as I was angry when I saw this thread about a stolen phone being someone’s worst day ever. It simply hit a nerve but on reflection I do not think this forum was an appropriate place for me to vent my anger. I am sorry if I upset anyone. I myself come on hear to give my spirits a lift as some of the threads are so funny. I look forward to it so that is why I wish to remove my comments.Thank you again for acknowledging Jasmine it is very much appreciated.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

mb5454 wrote:

Thank you for your kind words. I have contacted Steve to remove my post as I was angry when I saw this thread about a stolen phone being someone’s worst day ever. It simply hit a nerve but on reflection I do not think this forum was an appropriate place for me to vent my anger. I am sorry if I upset anyone. I myself come on hear to give my spirits a lift as some of the threads are so funny. I look forward to it so that is why I wish to remove my comments.Thank you again for acknowledging Jasmine it is very much appreciated.

Not venting here on this forum when you read something that is absolute Tosh, is so hard. You deffo had to say this. And thank you for sharing. X

Utherpendragon WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hello Folks

First post

Can I just say been watching for yonks

With regards to people coming on here for help, there are going to be plenty that need it and some that don’t

The generosity of some folk on here is truly admirable, that said I wouldn’t necessarily have a go at someone because they had their phone nicked and think its the worst thing that’s happened to them  its just relative , to me I wouldn’t give a toss but to younger members it is  the end of the world , I know I have kids my friends have kids  when the Wi-Fi is down or their phones aint  working it is the end of the world to me it seems pathetic but its just what they’ve been accustomed to sadly, anyway ill contribute in future I have many a year of gambling I remember the 3 jackpot token days yes I am an old F***
    Cheers

babble67 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

hey worst day ever try the last two weeks ever,,, bandit not put video up,,,,but on the bright side sunday 24th is nearly here….???????

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Yeah worst day ever is when u got 6 kids and the WiFi is not working . ?

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

I cannot even imagine that!

shouldersofbutter WANTED $13
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Poor thing. Where can I donate? ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

shouldersofbutter wrote:

thunderball6 wrote:

Poor thing. Where can I donate? ?

? plane ticket anywhere plz

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

This has got to be a wind up! Creating a fundraiser for a phone and a “bonus” you mean a couple of spins or a drink yeah? Fuck man, that is straight up taking advantage of this kind community I’ve had a million worse days and need cash for more important shit than a nice phone but I wouldn’t dream of asking for a handout especially not for some free bonus funds.

@mb5454 I am truly sorry to hear about jasmine, my thoughts go out to you and all her other loved ones, stay strong x

mb5454 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Thank You x

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

How on earth do you donate wifi ? In a cup ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

mb5454 wrote:

Thank You x

I’m sure everyone on this forum has experienced some form of loss but few if any have experienced loss in the form you have. Unimaginable springs to mind and I can’t even comprehend how your whole family and friends are feeling. A very very sad story. Absolutely beautiful young lady. My thoughts are with you all.

mb5454 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Thank you for your kind words. Very much appreciated.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Phone Stolen + skint + worst day ever’ is closed to new replies.