Phone Stolen + skint + worst day ever

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Diamedi WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Basicly this is the most terrible day ever.

Huh but you have gamban and you can’t gamble?! how?!

Today on 21 February my phone got stolen. I can’t tell you in words how extremely mad I am. Long story short I’m a 20 year old student of The Hague University. When I went to school today my phone got robbed. This includes my ID card what will cost me another 50€. I didn’t purchase insurance with my phone. I need to work my ass off to get 2000 € for next year of college. I’m 1462€ off but I can make it with hard work next summer!

I have no where to go but I’ve also felt so good with the forum. Reading others their story…it helps.

If you would like to help me head over to:

(Sorry no gofundme links – feel free to type the name of the campaign)

If the mods or Steve take this topic down I will fully understand it, this forum isn’t a place to fucking beg, I know.

Even though I’ll still try because where and how else?!

Thanks for reading 🙂

SuperLou WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Hey mate.

Losing your phone always sucks.

I have a Samsung S7 edge, which I no longer use. And I’d be happy to send it and pay for any additional postage etc to get it to you.

I hope this helps

SuperLou

Connor96 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

What an incredible gesture Lou bless you another reason this is one of the best gambling communities around

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Very kind of you Lou.

@Diamedi they won’t take it down but they will remove the GFM link. You can only refer to it by the name of the fund raiser that people can then search for. Hope things turn around for you.

Diamedi WANTED $12
    Outlaw

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Reading this made me so happy omg

I have to work from 7pm to 10pm (Amsterdam Time)

Please send me an email so we can talk:

[email protected]

much fucking love

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

This is getting beyond belief now. Gofundme for a phone!! You can buy one from Argos for a tenner.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

blacko1974 wrote:

This is getting beyond belief now. Gofundme for a phone!! You can buy one from Argos for a tenner.

Got to agree with you there Blacko, I feel sorry for the guy losing his phone and I’m pleased that he has got one that no one else needs..

But a go fund me because you are skint?  And if you are that desperate for a phone, why do you need a 305 euro one.  You can pick up a second hand Iphone up on ebay for £50.

Finally if worst day ever is losing your phone – my congratulations to the OP on the charmed life he has led so far,

Now if you would all like to go to my go fund me page, entitled, w<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>orse day ever, I haven’t got a ferrari and my wine cellar is empty</span> and make your donations

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Very kind of you Lou.

@Diamedi they won’t take it down but they will remove the GFM link. You can only refer to it by the name of the fund raiser that people can then search for. Hope things turn around for you.

I clicked on the GFM link and it only gave me a blank page anyway.  Just solid black background.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

At the end of the day mate it’s a phone, it is sorted now as superlou has sorted it for you.

This may seam harsh but please think before posting gofundme pages for a phone. There are people on here who I speak to who are seriously in the shit financially and the 300 your asking for is, to be honest, fucking ridiculous.

The people I speak to regularly are struggling massively and use the forum to ask for advice or have a rant or even as a social outlet as they can’t speak to their partners about their situation. If some of them where to receive a donation of 300quid it would take a lot of pressure off them, but their pride stops then from asking or accepting handouts. I know because I’ve offered it to them and they have told me it’s their mess and they will sort it themselves.

Think before posting that your having the worst day ever. Your in uni and have your life ahead of you. Some people don’t know how they are going to pay the fucking rent this month.

Rant over.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Diamedi wrote:

Basicly this is the most terrible day ever.

Huh but you have gamban and you can’t gamble?! how?!

Today on 21 February my phone got stolen. I can’t tell you in words how extremely mad I am. Long story short I’m a 20 year old student of The Hague University. When I went to school today my phone got robbed. This includes my ID card what will cost me another 50€. I didn’t purchase insurance with my phone. I need to work my ass off to get 2000 € for next year of college. I’m 1462€ off but I can make it with hard work next summer!

I have no where to go but I’ve also felt so good with the forum. Reading others their story…it helps.

If you would like to help me head over to:

If the mods or Steve take this topic down I will fully understand it, this forum isn’t a place to fucking beg, I know.

Even though I’ll still try because where and how else?!

Thanks for reading ?

What’s the ” I have nowhere to go about “? At the end of the day it’s not exactly the end of the world. It’s a phone and just a phone. I’ve lost many been pissed up ha ha. You’ll get over it.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

andywilliams1187 wrote:

At the end of the day mate it’s a phone, it is sorted now as superlou has sorted it for you.

This may seam harsh but please think before posting gofundme pages for a phone. There are people on here who I speak to who are seriously in the shit financially and the 300 your asking for is, to be honest, fucking ridiculous.

The people I speak to regularly are struggling massively and use the forum to ask for advice or have a rant or even as a social outlet as they can’t speak to their partners about their situation. If some of them where to receive a donation of 300quid it would take a lot of pressure off them, but their pride stops then from asking or accepting handouts. I know because I’ve offered it to them and they have told me it’s their mess and they will sort it themselves.

Think before posting that your having the worst day ever. Your in uni and have your life ahead of you. Some people don’t know how they are going to pay the fucking rent this month.

Rant over.

I’m not religious but Amen to that Andy.  The problem with posts like this are that they become endemic.   The next thing is someone having the worst day ever because his motorbike needs a new tyre and he cant get to work – it just becomes self perpetuating. I know people who have to go the food bank because they can’t feed their families.

Worst day ever because I lost my phone just doesnt make the grade

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Rant over.

I’m not religious but Amen to that Andy.  The problem with posts like this are that they become endemic.   The next thing is someone having the worst day ever because his motorbike needs a new tyre and he cant get to work – it just becomes self perpetuating. I know people who have to go the food bank because they can’t feed their families.

Worst day ever because I lost my phone just doesnt make the grade

Fuckin hell are you psychic. It just so happens today well let me tell about the worst day ever ……. ????

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Rant over.

You have changed Andy since going up North for that night out, you used to be so understanding

XX??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

little1large1 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Rant over.

You have changed Andy since going up North for that night out, you used to be so understanding

XX??

Hey us northerners are friendly you know. Not like these shandy drinking soft southerners. ??

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

little1large1 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Rant over.

XX??

Im at the back end of a three day hangover mate (which I am blaming Blacko for some of it) ; just got back after being away and the mrs is nagging hahahaha

But this thread hit a nerve with me if I am honest.

You know yourself mate from our email conversations that some people seriously need to think before saying they are having the worst day ever.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Phone Stolen + skint + worst day ever’ is closed to new replies.