Past wins

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

dont no of him rbreen91 dint like wat was said by wat it seems was just some guy posting a few pics

Not jumping in, but this guy gave some “ advice “ on a thread regarding finding cash for gamblers … if you go to page 2, it starts there…. I think it’s just bad taste to say that he’s ignored all his responsibilities regarding his debts but then parades his wins on this thread . … it’s better if you read it ( but it’s a long thread, stick the coffee on )  ….make your own mind up…. but that’s the crux of the story

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Should of paid some of that debt off you have you little scrounger ?

Ooooooooooooooo his ancestors felt that  one

Nice one ya little muppet

Outlaw

BSK1 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Should of paid some of that debt off you have you little scrounger ?

Ooooooooooooooo his ancestors felt that  one

Nice one ya little muppet

Ha little muppet …. loves it

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

7 year old? Long time to be clinging onto wins is it not, there comes a time 1 must move on

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

THEBARON wrote:

dont no of him rbreen91 dint like wat was said by wat it seems was just some guy posting a few pics

Not jumping in, but this guy gave some “ advice “ on a thread regarding finding cash for gamblers … if you go to page 2, it starts there…. I think it’s just bad taste to say that he’s ignored all his responsibilities regarding his debts but then parades his wins on this thread . … it’s better if you read it ( but it’s a long thread, stick the coffee on )  ….make your own mind up…. but that’s the crux of the story

Ile have a look mate not seen it

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

THEBARON wrote:

Just had a quick read of most of the comments on that thread one of the best advice threads I’ve ever read lmao

Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

THEBARON wrote:

Just had a quick read of most of the comments on that thread one of the best advice threads I’ve ever read lmao

As you read past page 2 this comes to mind

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

The 7k was a no deposit win from 32red. Huge win considering I didn’t put 1p in

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

Haha comments are funny. Debt is statue barred after 6 years. It’s long gone.

Anyway, here is a picture of me in Spain, relaxing with my winnings. The shit below me is what I think of you.. a big pile of crap.. I don’t hide behind a keyboard.. enjoy life and stay mirin 🙂

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked
    Outlaw

Ahh piss off, we all know that’s Rhyl …..

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

He should’ve gone to Rhyl and saved a few quid to get that dogshit tattoo finished.

mattywest11 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

ayma4quit wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

He should’ve gone to Rhyl and saved a few quid to get that dogshit tattoo finished.

And spent some of the winnings on a gym membership to lose the beer belly

Outlaw

mattywest11 wrote:

ayma4quit wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

And spent some of the winnings on a gym membership to lose the beer belly

Ahh but it’s a nice belly button he gave the sand there …….

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Takes a holiday to Rhyl and thinks he’s made the big time.

Embarrassing.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)