Past wins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

A few of my past wins

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked
    lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked
    lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked
    lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked
    lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked
    lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

Just a few of my wins. Won 2.7k on return of kong megaways a few weeks back from a £10 stake, but I reversed withdraw n lost the lot.. you win some you loose some

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Should of paid some of that debt off you have you little scrounger ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

BSK1 wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Should of paid some of that debt off you have you little scrounger ?

Ooooooooooooooo his ancestors felt that  one

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

I’m debt free thanks 🙂

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

The debt came after the 7k win.. when it all went and I wanted it back, hence the 14k debt.. the others were last year after after the debt had gone

bobbkos WANTED $19
    Outlaw

You are debt free because you took the cowards way out and had us lot pay for your debt. You have absolutely no shame it’s astonishing.

Why you are still gambling is beyond me. It’s shameful and embarrassing that you think it’s acceptable to brag about big wins when the biggest win you had was normal people picking up your mess when you couldn’t be assed to deal with it.

Don’t come back to me with ‘it’s the law’ bollocks either – its the law that big businesses can not pay millions of £ of tax – and they do it – and I bet you’d look down on them for it and say that’s wrong – be it law or not!

My advice would be to move on from here – you evidently have a bad gambling problem and this is not a place you have made yourself at all welcome. I’m not going to swear and be obnoxious but your attitude that you think refusing to pay your debts makes you ‘debt free’ is disgusting.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

bobbkos wrote:

You are debt free because you took the cowards way out and had us lot pay for your debt. You have absolutely no shame it’s astonishing.

Why you are still gambling is beyond me. It’s shameful and embarrassing that you think it’s acceptable to brag about big wins when the biggest win you had was normal people picking up your mess when you couldn’t be assed to deal with it.

Don’t come back to me with ‘it’s the law’ bollocks either – its the law that big businesses can not pay millions of £ of tax – and they do it – and I bet you’d look down on them for it and say that’s wrong – be it law or not!

My advice would be to move on from here – you evidently have a bad gambling problem and this is not a place you have made yourself at all welcome. I’m not going to swear and be obnoxious but your attitude that you think refusing to pay your debts makes you ‘debt free’ is disgusting.

pull the stick out your ass the guys just posting a few big wins pics who are you a fking ballife are sheriff wats hes debts got to do with you cant stand bellends like you fair play to the guy if hes got off with paying is debts not that its fkall to do with you and its seedy and bandit who make the calls who welcome on here not some jumped up muppet like you sorry but ya tosser end of

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

bobbkos wrote:

pull the stick out your ass the guys just posting a few big wins pics who are you a fking ballife are sheriff wats hes debts got to do with you cant stand bellends like you fair play to the guy if hes got off with paying is debts not that its fkall to do with you and its seedy and bandit who make the calls who welcome on here not some jumped up muppet like you sorry but ya tosser end of

The original poster is a fucking tosser.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

dont no of him rbreen91 dint like wat was said by wat it seems was just some guy posting a few pics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)