On a brighter side.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

I made it home bet free ? I got the tunes on and ? is flowing ? ftw ?

Peace to all ✌️

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

indeed so close yet so far. how you get on?

Not best mate. Only one winner on lucky 15 at 9 to 2 . Invincible army or something. So treble odds. Only about £30 down so can live with that. Mane only 3 to 1 tomorrow. I think that’s a shocking price so not backed him. Off to poker so i hope that can bring me some luck.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Not best mate. Only one winner on lucky 15 at 9 to 2 . Invincible army or something. So treble odds. Only about £30 down so can live with that. Mane only 3 to 1 tomorrow. I think that’s a shocking price so not backed him. Off to poker so i hope that can bring me some luck.

Good Luck at the poker brother, may all your pairs flop sets ?

bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

My weekend starts now, just finished a 16 hour shift and up in 4 hours… : (

On the positive side of it, its mother’s day tomorrow and our little un is 3 months ol. Its the our first one so im taking them out with the pennies earned today, babiy’s first swim in the morning, taking them shopping after and then on to the Mrs favourite restaurant. Love seeing them happy and hopefully ive played my cards well enough to get my leg over : )

Hope everyone has a top day.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

30 nores is a big improvement on the last time u got of the leash haz. Well done mate .?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Dune2000 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

My cats are getting their running wheel delivered too ?

A running wheel for a cat?   Do you have them in training for the cat olympics or something (wtf is a cat running wheel)

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Eightblack wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Hope you have a good one mate. And i pray Pool smash Spurs.

Im moving house tomorrow. Going to a nice little cottage. Its awesome. My cats are getting their running wheel delivered too ?

Got a few mates helping me out and off to a beer garden after if the weather stays nice.

Happy days man, good luck with the move! as soon as I can move into something bigger I’m gonna get cats again, me and my ex used to breed British blues, I miss my babies so much

Good luck on the bets haz mate, put a quid on a 100/1 I got a feeling your gonna get lucky ?

Wow. They are gorgeous mate. I fuckin love cats!

Ive actually moved to a smaller place. So i have got them an exercise wheel. Gotta keep em both inside for a month. Then il fit the cat flap.

Just moved yesterday. And got a shit load of unboxing to do. Cats were terrified at first. But they like it now. So many new things to investigate….?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Unfortunately got one pair all night. It didn’t go well controversially losing most of my chips then went out the tournament. I was asked to check it down with a 3rd player all in. I only agreed to check with ace jack. Ace on the turn and lost to a straight on the river. I asked if he would of folded as i would of bet big on the turn. He say he would of folded. So was very pissed off straight to arcade £40 in lost then another £100 in playing 2 machines at the same time. Got bonus off last few quid £50 off one. £70 off the other and hit repeat twice. Collected £280 in the end and got out of there. Pissed off with myself for losing my head this morning as it could of easily gone like last time. Fortunately i got away with it.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Mane bloody useless not even sure he had a shot haha. Sneaked a win though they really needed it if they are going to won the league

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

He was rubbish but i got one theory right of Robertson providing the assist. It was just the wrong player in the box. I can’t take anymore stress lol. Yet another nail biting finish.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

He was rubbish but i got one theory right of Robertson providing the assist. It was just the wrong player in the box. I can’t take anymore stress lol. Yet another nail biting finish.

Yup.. 2 close games today, our celtic just ran out winners in a well fought game. ⚽?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Yup.. 2 close games today, our celtic just ran out winners in a well fought game. ⚽?

Good day all round mate. Celtic should of won easier though playing against 10 men for an hour.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Good day all round mate. Celtic should of won easier though playing against 10 men for an hour.

Yeah.. We let them back into it by sloppy play and not going in for the kill shot…?

Typical old firm game though, edge off the seat stuff and a few punches flung around ?

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)