On a brighter side.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Hope you have a good one mate. And i pray Pool smash Spurs.

Im moving house tomorrow. Going to a nice little cottage. Its awesome. My cats are getting their running wheel delivered too ?

Got a few mates helping me out and off to a beer garden after if the weather stays nice.

I asked in the bookies what the odds were on Liverpool beating Spurs 2-0 and they said 6-1, never placed a football bet in my life and now I;m an expert L0(    Seemed pretty grim odds for a score forecast and they certainly seem favourites

6 to 1 on a 2 nil home win is a bit stingy. Should be an open game with lots of goals. This game could literally be anything.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Paddy got Stake returned as free bet up to £10 on selected markets on liverpool game if mane scores. Might be up your street

Thanks but it will have to be a visit to the bookies. No online for me at the present time.

ah of course gamban, I already know this My bad. What store is it you use?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Paddy got Stake returned as free bet up to £10 on selected markets on liverpool game if mane scores. Might be up your street

Thanks but it will have to be a visit to the bookies. No online for me at the present time.

ah of course gamban, I already know this My bad. What store is it you use?

Store do you mean bookies? If so it will be betfred. As said yesterday for the 1st goal scorer plus lucky 15’s pay treble on one winner not double.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Not many betfreds in my area so unfamiliar with instore offers. Glad to see you are using promotions though always best way to go

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

How’d your bets get on, Hazmataz?

Putting them on tomorrow bioedenhazard. After very little gambling recently I’ve found myself about £150 up this week so I’ll be off in the morning to put them on. It’s all profit for a change so going to have a bit of fun.

I had the day off work today so I thought it was Saturday ??

Best of luck!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Lol. Thanks bio. Your not the only one who loses track of what day it is. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Do you ever sleep haz? ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Do you ever sleep haz? ?

Early night mate. This is only peace i get before the dog goes mental lol. Why is it the one day you don’t have to get up for work and can have a lay in you wake up at silly o clock.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haha aye always the same, must be the routine. Although 6 standard time to begin the day ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Think was just looking forward to today with missus not here?. So i can do whatever i like today he he. Plus betting with winnings for a change. Actually i have you and green2271 to thank for me winning anyway. After both your winning posts on the slots recently i thought sod it. It’s nice to see others win but i want to win for a change so got a bit up on Tuesday and reinvested the  money on 2 horses each way. One won 8 to 1 and the other placed at 14 to 1. I wouldn’t of done it if i hadn’t seen people winning on the forum.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Ahaha me? Nah wasnt me mate blame green ?? good luck with the bets today, if you have seen any of my previous acca’s posted over the weeks you will know i never win those, last night i had a 5fold all 5 lost so heres to hoping was saving my luck for today

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Good Luck over the weekend peeps ???

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Cheers stevie 😀

Back with plenty time to spare before the football starts i wont post all my bets would take about a week but this is the 1 am hoping comes in 😛

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Cheers stevie ?

Back with plenty time to spare before the football starts i wont post all my bets would take about a week but this is the 1 am hoping comes in ?

So close mate. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

indeed so close yet so far. how you get on?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)