On a brighter side.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I feel the forum has been a bit doom and gloom lately so would be nice to hear some brighter posts. So I’ll start off by saying this weekend will be filled with a fair few bets. Plenty of lager and some poker. As well as watching plenty of football. My missus is away for the weekend so i have the weekend all to myself?. I’m going to do a few lucky 15’s on the nags. A few accas. Btts to score. Poker tomorrow night. Plus have a bet on liverpool v spurs. I’m looking forward to this weekend as i won a little in the week thanks to crunchienut on tgc. Top tips on Tuesday from a top bloke. So all my bets are paid for. Any plans or tips from anyone is most welcome or even recommendations of what to do having peace for a change for 2 days.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Hope you have a good one mate. And i pray Pool smash Spurs.

Im moving house tomorrow. Going to a nice little cottage. Its awesome. My cats are getting their running wheel delivered too ?

Got a few mates helping me out and off to a beer garden after if the weather stays nice.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hi Haz.. That’s the spirit brother.

It’s the Old firm game this weekend & I’m getting nervous already, C’mon the Hoops ?

I’m also going for Chinese tomorrow and spend a day with my Older Bro? And put £45 into my game for some fun this week. No Bets for me yet but I ain’t saying no one should be betting, as I’ll be back to it soon enough. I just needed a break.

Enjoy your weekend All & Be Lucky ????

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Weekend starts at half 3 today no plan for tonight other than sitting at the pc placing bets all night perhaps a take away to pick at ?

Saturday early rise bit of breakfast in town then a quick haircut. Then heading to loch lomond with my sister to run around that. Hopefully back for 3 to watch the scores come in but will see what speed she wants to go haha. No other plans so fairly quiet weekend i will maybe try and steal some suggestions off here ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Im moving house tomorrow. Going to a nice little cottage. Its awesome. My cats are getting their running wheel delivered too ?

Got a few mates helping me out and off to a beer garden after if the weather stays nice.

Happy days man, good luck with the move! as soon as I can move into something bigger I’m gonna get cats again, me and my ex used to breed British blues, I miss my babies so much

Good luck on the bets haz mate, put a quid on a 100/1 I got a feeling your gonna get lucky ?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Yea, better days for all <3

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Cheers for replies guys. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Be lucky and as always I’m sure we will keep each other informed of our ups and downs. As a liverpool fan will be definitely cheering on Celtic. Eight black seen many 100 to one come in so good luck. Hope move goes well jb. People say it’s pretty stressful moving house. Malkychamp no need to wish you luck. You’ve won enough and you don’t need the money. ??. Mr b hope your feeling better today.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Up an down Haz, not too bad though. Yesterday was a ballache at the docs but I got through it. I’m really struggling with having to deal with confused people lately and I do wish it was me confusing them as I would stop, but it isn’t so the struggle continues.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Awww come on now everyone needs luck ?? i still got 3 houses to pay for ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

How’d your bets get on, Hazmataz?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

How’d your bets get on, Hazmataz?

Putting them on tomorrow bioedenhazard. After very little gambling recently I’ve found myself about £150 up this week so I’ll be off in the morning to put them on. It’s all profit for a change so going to have a bit of fun.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Paddy got Stake returned as free bet up to £10 on selected markets on liverpool game if mane scores. Might be up your street

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Just Basics wrote:

I asked in the bookies what the odds were on Liverpool beating Spurs 2-0 and they said 6-1, never placed a football bet in my life and now I;m an expert L0(    Seemed pretty grim odds for a score forecast and they certainly seem favourites

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Just Basics wrote:

My cats are getting their running wheel delivered too ?

A running wheel for a cat?   Do you have them in training for the cat olympics or something (wtf is a cat running wheel)

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Paddy got Stake returned as free bet up to £10 on selected markets on liverpool game if mane scores. Might be up your street

Thanks but it will have to be a visit to the bookies. No online for me at the present time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)