new gambling website

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I think you did a great job with BIAM spidermint. Few things that could do with a little twiddle (I want the edit button back??) but I love the site.

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

I think you did a great job with BIAM spidermint. Few things that could do with a little twiddle (I want the edit button back??) but I love the site.

You can edit for 5 minutes after you post. What more do you want from me?? lol
    Seriously, I can’t leave it on too long, else people can amend their posts and conversations may not make sense.

FYI peeps here, this site was live quite a long time before ‘rollas πŸ™‚

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Unless you’ve turned it back on recently, that option disappeared about 6 months ago @spidermint πŸ™

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yeah that options gone, it hasnt been there a while. 5 minutes is better than 0 minutes πŸ™‚

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

Yeah that options gone, it hasnt been there a while. 5 minutes is better than 0 minutes ?

Ok after checking, the option actually is set to 15 minutes, but clearly this mustn’t be working.
    I will have a dig around in the code and see what the issue is! Bare with!!

πŸ™‚

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It’s not a problem πŸ™‚

Jazzee WANTED $14
    Outlaw

I have noticed Jimbo tryng to be like bandit with his videos and the swearing & not showing himself but it just doesn’t work as it sounds like a kid in a school playground πŸ™‚

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Spidermint wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Yeah that options gone, it hasnt been there a while. 5 minutes is better than 0 minutes ?

Ok after checking, the option actually is set to 15 minutes, but clearly this mustn’t be working. I will have a dig around in the code and see what the issue is! Bare with!!

?

It’s gone again πŸ™

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)