new gambling website

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

i checked out this new webiste and couldent help get the impression it was a knock off version of backinamo lol dont no what you guys think like most will no wat im on about like its just been put together really quick in a very similiar way to this website to compete lol dont want to say what its called but most will no who and what streamers im refering too what you guys think

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I don’t know who it is

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

I don’t know who it is

Neither do i ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I went straight to chipmunkz website, because he said it’s had a complete revamp , but it’s fuck all like this .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

I went straight to chipmunkz website, because he said it’s had a complete revamp , but it’s fuck all like this .

I thought is it chip. It’s not stop and step either. His forum is similar to rollas.

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

My guess is Jimbo and craigs new website?

Who’s right ? the suspense is killing me!

KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Kelvie wrote:

I will put you out of it. ITS YOU! lol. I got the same exact feeling the day of the “showcase” cant be too mad though as its clearly a basic version and also there can only be a few design programmes out there that streamers use so we are bound to see the same type of format me reckons.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

KadyC137 wrote:

Kelvie wrote:

I will put you out of it. ITS YOU! lol. I got the same exact feeling the day of the “showcase” cant be too mad though as its clearly a basic version and also there can only be a few design programmes out there that streamers use so we are bound to see the same type of format me reckons.

yes kelvie welldone and im glad that someone nos what im talking about a soon as i checked it out thats what i thought KadyC137 just a few little adjustments but my feelings exact snide backiamo lol

chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

its craigs and jimbo website i dont think it is to compete with this it is to make money simple this site aint all that when most of the time its just people slagging each other off if they say anything negative people need to realise these guys are just in this for the £££ and dont give a fuck about “users” like any business

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

chipnroll wrote:

its craigs and jimbo website i dont think it is to compete with this it is to make money simple this site aint all that when most of the time its just people slagging each other off if they say anything negative people need to realise these guys are just in this for the £££ and dont give a fuck about “users” like any business

There isn’t to many instances where people slag each other off. But in any case a place where multiple personalities gather there is bound to be some friction sometimes ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

chipnroll wrote:

There isn’t to many instances where people slag each other off. But in any case a place where multiple personalities gather there is bound to be some friction sometimes ?

Your telling me . My multiple personalities keeps me up all night calling all kinds of things

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Yeah Jim and Craig’s site gave me the impression of a cheap BIAM knock-off too.

But far more offensively, if anyone here is a web designer / developer, go on their site, view the HTML and prepare to be horrified!

Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Yeah Jim and Craig’s site gave me the impression of a cheap BIAM knock-off too.

But far more offensively, if anyone here is a web designer / developer, go on their site, view the HTML and prepare to be horrified!

Ahh argyl53 cant keep us none computer language folk in the dark ……..

Outlaw

holy shit their web site looks like my computer screen when i click a dodge link ……. adverts everywhere …………

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

Wheeeey what’s my prize for guessing right ?

Aye looks the same. But they are offering the same thing as bandit. Affiliate links, videos and a forum, how different can ya make it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)