New Fantasy Footy for the 2018/19 Season – Tenner buy in, prizes galore!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    MLG_1988 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hey mate,

Just sent you £10 with the reference as my name Marcus Gardner

Email address is [email protected]

Team name is Haven’t got a Kalou

Kopite1976 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I’m in. Payment sent. How do i get the emails?

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Mike Skinny wrote:

Money sent, team name is Razzle Dazzlers . My email is [email protected] (PayPal that I sent from) but can I receive updates to [email protected]

cheers

Got it mate thanks!

i can’t see you in the league but that might just be cos there’s loads of folk in it! Might just wana double check you’re definitely in.

thanks

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

ClapTraps007 wrote:

Just sent a tenner via PayPal. Team is ClapTraps United. ? Hope you received it OK.

Hi Coilin

My mate said you only sent £9.41 via PayPal. Can you send the additional 59 pence today please and confirm when sent.

thanks

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

oufcmad86 wrote:

Have sent the money and my team name is Tsun Dai Morning, email address is [email protected] and sent the money directly from my bank account.

Thanks.

Hi Ben

thanks mate money received! I’ve added your email to my comms list so as long as you have joined my league you are all good!

thanks and all the best

Paul

Kopite1976 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Kopite1976 wrote:

(David Jack – Team Name – Tikka Mo Salah). [email protected]

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

MLG_1988 wrote:

Hey mate,

Just sent you £10 with the reference as my name Marcus Gardner

Email address is [email protected]

Team name is Haven’t got a Kalou

Hi Marcus

Got it mate thanks!

cheers for the email address too so I’ll get that added to my comms list! ?

all the best

Paul

bobbkos WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Hi mate, £10 sent

Name Harry Booth

Email: [email protected]

Let me know if any issues!

Cheers

hancocka WANTED $2
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

It was way too much of a mission for me to actually collect all the money and put on some really big prizes for this fantasy footy last year and i ended up going into one i hadn’t known about instead, well it was great, it was run really well, tenner buy in, there were loads of prizes and regular updates and simply you were always in with winning something the whole way through, here are the details if you would like to join in with it, i will be in it again for sure, i was actually 3rd place in one of the cups last season and really enjoyed it…..

Good morning all

It doesn’t feel that long ago since I was paying out last season’s record prize pot but the Premier League Dream Team is ready to go for season 2018/19.

Go Hard or Go Home private league has been set up for its 11th and hopefully successive record breaking season! If you were involved in it last season as soon as you enter your team you should automatically re-join however, if you don’t or for any new recruits the code is 5315-1768.

Just incase you have forgotten the website is https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Looking at breaking last season’s record entrant total of 379 so please feel free to forward this email onto any friends, family or work colleagues.

Not looking to make any major changes to last season but all depends on the numbers and prize pot. Entry fee will remain at £10 and must be paid by opening weekend Friday 10th August.

Can you pay your fee to me directly or send to my account

Sort Code: 80-46-29 Account: 01018108

Entry fees for the new season were coming in as early as May so here is a reminder of who has paid so far

Neil Smith
    Joe Nelson
    The Bandit
    Sharon Weir
    Rab Mason

Just to give you all/remind you all of the prizes on offer last season there was

Top 8 in the overall league in which winner received £1,000!

League Cup
    Champs League Cup
    Europa League Cup
    All 3 cups had prizes for winner, runner up and 3rd Place and bonus prize pot for anyone to win 100% of their European group games (last season there was 2)

X10 Manager of the Month Awards

Prize for highest weekly score throughout the season

Overall there was 31 prizes handed out last season so always a chance to win something.

For any new recruits all I insist on is a valid email address as I do send out regular updates.

If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks and hoping to see you all involved again this season.

Thanks

Paul

Paul is a member of the forum and i am sure he will be available to answer any questions you may have, good luck folks!

Hi, Just entered the league and transferred the £10, email address is [email protected]

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Kopite1976 wrote:

Hi bud

you are one of over 600 paid entrants in a league of over 750! Would be good if you can give me your name and email address and I’ll confirm payment to you along with adding your email address to my comms list so you don’t miss out on anything.

thanks

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Kopite1976 wrote:

Sorry David just seen your other message with your email address! ??

Yes mate I got your payment and now have your email address so your all good ?

all the best

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

bobbkos wrote:

Hi mate, £10 sent

Name Harry Booth

Email: [email protected]

Let me know if any issues!

Cheers

Hi Harry

Thanks for joining but I don’t see your payment in my account! Did you send it from a different account name or possibly to my mates PayPal?

let me know

thanks

Paul

bobbkos WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Hi mate

Sorry yeah – should have clarified I sent it to paypal!!!

Cheers

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

hancocka wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

It was way too much of a mission for me to actually collect all the money and put on some really big prizes for this fantasy footy last year and i ended up going into one i hadn’t known about instead, well it was great, it was run really well, tenner buy in, there were loads of prizes and regular updates and simply you were always in with winning something the whole way through, here are the details if you would like to join in with it, i will be in it again for sure, i was actually 3rd place in one of the cups last season and really enjoyed it…..

Good morning all

It doesn’t feel that long ago since I was paying out last season’s record prize pot but the Premier League Dream Team is ready to go for season 2018/19.

Go Hard or Go Home private league has been set up for its 11th and hopefully successive record breaking season! If you were involved in it last season as soon as you enter your team you should automatically re-join however, if you don’t or for any new recruits the code is 5315-1768.

Just incase you have forgotten the website is https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Looking at breaking last season’s record entrant total of 379 so please feel free to forward this email onto any friends, family or work colleagues.

Not looking to make any major changes to last season but all depends on the numbers and prize pot. Entry fee will remain at £10 and must be paid by opening weekend Friday 10th August.

Can you pay your fee to me directly or send to my account

Sort Code: 80-46-29 Account: 01018108

Entry fees for the new season were coming in as early as May so here is a reminder of who has paid so far

Neil Smith Joe Nelson
    The Bandit
    Sharon Weir
    Rab Mason

Just to give you all/remind you all of the prizes on offer last season there was

Top 8 in the overall league in which winner received £1,000!

League Cup
    Champs League Cup
    Europa League Cup
    All 3 cups had prizes for winner, runner up and 3rd Place and bonus prize pot for anyone to win 100% of their European group games (last season there was 2)

X10 Manager of the Month Awards

Prize for highest weekly score throughout the season

Overall there was 31 prizes handed out last season so always a chance to win something.

For any new recruits all I insist on is a valid email address as I do send out regular updates.

If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks and hoping to see you all involved again this season.

Thanks

Paul

Paul is a member of the forum and i am sure he will be available to answer any questions you may have, good luck folks!

Hi, Just entered the league and transferred the £10, email address is [email protected]

Hi Andy

got it mate thanks ?

saved your email to my comms list too so all good ?

all the best

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

bobbkos wrote:

Hi mate

Sorry yeah – should have clarified I sent it to paypal!!!

Cheers

Cool!

My mate has confirmed it’s arrived so all good ?

All the best

Paul

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 275 total)