New Fantasy Footy for the 2018/19 Season – Tenner buy in, prizes galore!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Lisastoz WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Paid money and joined

email: [email protected]

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

jezrod wrote:

Hi have signed up and transfered the £10.

Team is called roadsterjam

email is [email protected]

cheers

Hi Jarrod

£10 received mate thanks!

I see you in the league and I’ve added your email to comms list so you’re all good! ?

thanks and all the best

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Lisastoz wrote:

Paid money and joined

email: [email protected]

Hi Lisa

Awesome thanks for joining! I’ve got your £10 I’ve saved your email to my comms list. I didn’t see you in the league but there is 700+ names but you might just want to double check that yourself. League is called Go Hard or Go Home ?

thanks and all the best

Paul

ClapTraps007 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Just sent a tenner via PayPal. Team is ClapTraps United. 😀 Hope you received it OK.

Stockell11 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Bigp wrote:

Stockell11 wrote:

Hi, I’ve entered the league but can’t make payment until Saturday is that going to be an issue?

Liam

Hi Liam

Ive been advertising this for weeks now. Deadline is this Friday night I’m afraid. I know it sounds harsh but currently got 705 in league and 558 paid so I need to sort out the numbers so I can confirm the payouts and I will be starting this over the weekend.

Hopefully you can sort out payment by Friday night mate

thanks

Paul

Ah that’s fair mate.. if I’m honest I watch bandits videos on the regular but don’t often browse the forum it was only last night when I saw his latest video that I knew about it. I’m sure I can sort it out by tomorrow if needs be. Cheers

zombi33 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

hi, don’t know if anyones gonna see this but ive justed joined the league but i dont know what to do about the £10 buy in like do i do it on paypal or is someone going to email me. bit lost really haha any help would be great

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Stockell11 wrote:

Bigp wrote:

Stockell11 wrote:

Hi, I’ve entered the league but can’t make payment until Saturday is that going to be an issue?

Liam

Hi Liam

Ive been advertising this for weeks now. Deadline is this Friday night I’m afraid. I know it sounds harsh but currently got 705 in league and 558 paid so I need to sort out the numbers so I can confirm the payouts and I will be starting this over the weekend.

Hopefully you can sort out payment by Friday night mate

thanks

Paul

Ah that’s fair mate.. if I’m honest I watch bandits videos on the regular but don’t often browse the forum it was only last night when I saw his latest video that I knew about it. I’m sure I can sort it out by tomorrow if needs be. Cheers

Hi Liam

Aye The Bandit has done me a big favour by endorsing my league to find new people to get involved. Was 379 last season currently 580 and still climbing!

If you manage to sort payment let me know and I can confirm receipt! I also need for you to confirm to me your full name and a valid email address so I can find you in league and keep you updated throughout the season.

thanks

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

zombi33 wrote:

hi, don’t know if anyones gonna see this but ive justed joined the league but i dont know what to do about the £10 buy in like do i do it on paypal or is someone going to email me. bit lost really haha any help would be great

Hi

Awesome to hear you want involved! It is myself who runs it.

If you go to the first message on this thread from The Bandit it’s got all you need to know about how to enter and pay. If you prefer to pay via PayPal send it to [email protected]

Let me know what you do and I will confirm receipt. I also need your full name and email address!

only got until tomorrow night so not much time left but any probs or questions just ask

thanks

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

ClapTraps007 wrote:

Just sent a tenner via PayPal. Team is ClapTraps United. ? Hope you received it OK.

Hi Coilin

its my mates paypal so I’ll get him to check and transfer it to me! Any problems I’ll let you know!

What I do need from you is a email address to keep you posted throughout the season.

thanks

Paul

LittleKnown WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi, just sent the tenner and added my team : Canny Old Pros

Thanks

antonyw86 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Team entered and money transferred

[email protected]

Cheers mate

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

LittleKnown wrote:

Hi, just sent the tenner and added my team : Canny Old Pros

Thanks

Hi Ben

Thanks mate! £10 received, I see you in my league and I’ve got your email to add to my comms list so all ?

best of luck

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

antonyw86 wrote:

Team entered and money transferred

[email protected]

Cheers mate

Hi Ant

Got it mate ?

I see you in the league and noted your email so all good!

all the best

Paul

Mike Skinny WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Money sent, team name is Razzle Dazzlers . My email is [email protected] (PayPal that I sent from) but can I receive updates to [email protected]

cheers

oufcmad86 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Have sent the money and my team name is Tsun Dai Morning, email address is [email protected] and sent the money directly from my bank account.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 275 total)