New Fantasy Footy for the 2018/19 Season – Tenner buy in, prizes galore!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

It was way too much of a mission for me to actually collect all the money and put on some really big prizes for this fantasy footy last year and i ended up going into one i hadn’t known about instead, well it was great, it was run really well, tenner buy in, there were loads of prizes and regular updates and simply you were always in with winning something the whole way through, here are the details if you would like to join in with it, i will be in it again for sure, i was actually 3rd place in one of the cups last season and really enjoyed it…..

Good morning all

It doesn’t feel that long ago since I was paying out last season’s record prize pot but the Premier League Dream Team is ready to go for season 2018/19.

Go Hard or Go Home private league has been set up for its 11th and hopefully successive record breaking season! If you were involved in it last season as soon as you enter your team you should automatically re-join however, if you don’t or for any new recruits the code is 5315-1768.

Just incase you have forgotten the website is https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Looking at breaking last season’s record entrant total of 379 so please feel free to forward this email onto any friends, family or work colleagues.

Not looking to make any major changes to last season but all depends on the numbers and prize pot. Entry fee will remain at £10 and must be paid by opening weekend Friday 10th August.

Can you pay your fee to me directly or send to my account

Sort Code: 80-46-29
    Account: 01018108

Entry fees for the new season were coming in as early as May so here is a reminder of who has paid so far

Neil Smith
    Joe Nelson
    The Bandit
    Sharon Weir
    Rab Mason

Just to give you all/remind you all of the prizes on offer last season there was

Top 8 in the overall league in which winner received £1,000!

League Cup
    Champs League Cup
    Europa League Cup
    All 3 cups had prizes for winner, runner up and 3rd Place and bonus prize pot for anyone to win 100% of their European group games (last season there was 2)

X10 Manager of the Month Awards

Prize for highest weekly score throughout the season

Overall there was 31 prizes handed out last season so always a chance to win something.

For any new recruits all I insist on is a valid email address as I do send out regular updates.

If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks and hoping to see you all involved again this season.

Thanks

Paul

Paul is a member of the forum and i am sure he will be available to answer any questions you may have, good luck folks!

Farry15 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Yeah il definitely be up for that especially after doing well in this World Cup dream team. ?

NoDeal WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Well up for that, over £200 profit from last two seasons (name: Door4 Marketing aka Steven Johns)

Robbiepp87 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Im in Ireland so do i just go into any bank over here with the acc and sort code to pay the 10er r is there an easier way

Jamesy18 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

That’s me added to the league and payment sent under TheKraysFC (James McCullough)

Cheers!

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Thanks for endorsing this Bandit! Hopefully get a few new people involved and going by the early comments it is working so ?

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Hi mate!

if you want to be involved all the info is in The Bandits opening message!

all I need is a valid email address and the £10 entry by 10th and you are all good!

any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

NoDeal wrote:

Well up for that, over £200 profit from last two seasons (name: Door4 Marketing aka Steven Johns)

Hi mate!

if you want to be involved all the info is in The Bandits opening message!

all I need is a valid email address and the £10 entry by 10th and you are all good!

any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Robbiepp87 wrote:

Im in Ireland so do i just go into any bank over here with the acc and sort code to pay the 10er r is there an easier way

If you can do that then great! If not I can provide you with a PayPal account to pay into if that’s easier?

let me know

thanks

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Jamesy18 wrote:

That’s me added to the league and payment sent under TheKraysFC (James McCullough)

Cheers!

Hi James

Awesome mate! I see you in the league and £10 in my account so welcome along.

If you can provide me with an Email address I’ll add it to my distribution list with all others so you don’t miss out on updates throughout the season ?

thanks

Paul

BENHAM1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

It was way too much of a mission for me to actually collect all the money and put on some really big prizes for this fantasy footy last year and i ended up going into one i hadn’t known about instead, well it was great, it was run really well, tenner buy in, there were loads of prizes and regular updates and simply you were always in with winning something the whole way through, here are the details if you would like to join in with it, i will be in it again for sure, i was actually 3rd place in one of the cups last season and really enjoyed it…..

Good morning all

It doesn’t feel that long ago since I was paying out last season’s record prize pot but the Premier League Dream Team is ready to go for season 2018/19.

Go Hard or Go Home private league has been set up for its 11th and hopefully successive record breaking season! If you were involved in it last season as soon as you enter your team you should automatically re-join however, if you don’t or for any new recruits the code is 5315-1768.

Just incase you have forgotten the website is https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Looking at breaking last season’s record entrant total of 379 so please feel free to forward this email onto any friends, family or work colleagues.

Not looking to make any major changes to last season but all depends on the numbers and prize pot. Entry fee will remain at £10 and must be paid by opening weekend Friday 10th August.

Can you pay your fee to me directly or send to my account

Sort Code: 80-46-29 Account: 01018108

Entry fees for the new season were coming in as early as May so here is a reminder of who has paid so far

Neil Smith
    Joe Nelson
    The Bandit
    Sharon Weir
    Rab Mason

Just to give you all/remind you all of the prizes on offer last season there was

Top 8 in the overall league in which winner received £1,000!

League Cup
    Champs League Cup
    Europa League Cup
    All 3 cups had prizes for winner, runner up and 3rd Place and bonus prize pot for anyone to win 100% of their European group games (last season there was 2)

X10 Manager of the Month Awards

Prize for highest weekly score throughout the season

Overall there was 31 prizes handed out last season so always a chance to win something.

For any new recruits all I insist on is a valid email address as I do send out regular updates.

If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks and hoping to see you all involved again this season.

Thanks

Paul

Paul is a member of the forum and i am sure he will be available to answer any questions you may have, good luck folks!

Aaronben92 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hello

I have transferred over £10 and added myself to the private group could you just double check that it went in okay

Email- [email protected]

Jamesy18 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Paul,

My email is

Jamesmjamesmccullough2008@hotmail

??

Jamesy18 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Sorry misclicked

It’s

[email protected]

Lol

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Aaronben92 wrote:

Hello

I have transferred over £10 and added myself to the private group could you just double check that it went in okay

Email- [email protected]

Thanks mate for getting involved!

monies received and I’ll add your email to my list. You will probably see a reminder email going out middle of next week but any probs you can ask me on this

all the best for the season

Paul

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 275 total)