Name three games!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    captur WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Garden of riches

Legacy of Egypt

Golden gate  had the bonus once in about a million spins

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Haha Winningbird! ? I’m the same except knights life never bonuses for me while jamming jars will usually within 100 spins and then it will pay wank. I would agree with you and Bandit on lucky lady’s charm but recently she’s been showing me her balls quite a bit. ??

Glad to hear she gets her balls out for one of us! Hope they spit out some decent wins for ya! 🙂

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Eye of Horus

Donuts

Dolphin’s Pearl

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

Captain Venture – Never hit the three scatters and after spinnng over 600 spins in one session it went on the banned list.

Moon Princess – Why is it that after hitting a trinity the Love part can clear most of the symbols and then Star comes along and fucks a certain clearance by landing in the one place you didn’t need it and then screws up Storms part and leaves you with one bloody symbol!!!

Reactoonz – Bloody ridiculous to fill them bars and on the odd occasion I have been lucky enough to get Garga, he sits his fat arse in the worst possible place!

Close contenders were Fairy Queen and 300 shields.

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Donuts

Lucky Lady’s Charm

That merkur with the cable cars stupid wanky teasing bastard lol

Is that the Golden Gate slot? Have you never hit it when playing offline either?

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Jammin Jars

Lucky Lady’s charm

Captain Venture

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Knights Life

Ninja Ways

Any Red Tiger game

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I’ll name just one because it stands head and shoulders above every other game for being a c**t and that is a game called Lucky Charm.  It’s been around for years and i’ve never had, or seen anyone bonus it.  You could grow a caveman beard if you stood there playing it til a bonus rolled in.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)