Name three games!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So just for a bit of fun I figured I’ll ask the question: What are your 3 slot nemesis’s? The three hardest slots you always have trouble getting a bonus on..

Here’s mine:

1) Vikings

2) Garden of Riches

3) Reactoonz

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Donuts

Lucky Lady’s Charm

That merkur with the cable cars stupid wanky teasing bastard lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

That bastard Moon princess too haha

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Bonanza

Captain bob…never had a bonus on that.

Magic mirror

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Currently –

Immortal Romance
    Laser Fruit
    Scruffy Duck

Scruffy Duck has done me for 500 spins with no bonus ? Immortal 900+ ? and Laser Fruit 1200+ ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Tikki fkn tumble

Vikings

Pink elephant

Ban them all???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Book of dead

Diamond mine

Knight’s life

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I can definitely agree with Donuts and Knights life, absolute balance rapers those games! I’ll also add Napoleon to the list, tried it a few times this week and it took forever to bonus and it paid naff all…best hit was the Soldier next to a wild and that went for a decent amount, crazy game  obviously hitting a line of soldiers or ships with a few wilds could pay absolutely bonkers…never gonna happen though is it haha

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Pink Elephants
    Without a doubt, the most infuriating slot for me to play. I’ve had over 10,000 spins on this on Videoslots, every bonus has always taken the absolute piss to come in, and when it does, it goes for like 5x! Can’t remember what RTP I’m running at on it, but it’s incredibly low.

Knights Life
    Had over 1,500 spins on this one without a bonus before, unfortunately on big stakes too! Bonus went for like 10x in the end. Lost over £8k. Never had a decent bonus on this.

Scruffy Duck
    Although this should be fairly low volatility, I’ve found it can rip you a new one for a bonus at times. Definitely gone a few hundred spins with a bonus before, despite loads of teases!

pointblue WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Centre Court

Birds on a Wire

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Hi all. I play Centre Court a lot because I believe while everyone else is winning big on BTG, Jamming Jars and Book of Dead, no one else is playing Centre Court except me. So therefore I should be getting all the Big Wins. How wrong I am.

To make matters worse, I don’t even like tennis.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Jamming jars.. has to be one of the worst slots I’ve had bad luck on. Took me over 800 spins just to get a bonus, and when it did eventually give it me, it paid 8x. It’s on my ban list and its bloody staying there.

Second has to be knights life… it always bonuses for me fairly quick (within 50 spins) and theyve all paid wank apart from one time which paid 300x .. love hate relationship.

Third.. lucky ladies charm.. I’m not even going to get started on that pink bollock teasing friggin game.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haha Winningbird! ? I’m the same except knights life never bonuses for me while jamming jars will usually within 100 spins and then it will pay wank. I would agree with you and Bandit on lucky lady’s charm but recently she’s been showing me her balls quite a bit. ??

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Diamond Mine – Wanker of a game

Top Cat – Fun but balance ripper

Vikings – Never had one despite loads of spins

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Lucky Lady Charm

Eye of horus

Centurion On Mega spins was brutal to me.

@comedyfootball WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Bonanza….always looking for the D

Jammin Jars

Diamond Mine

The list could go on though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)