MY true thoughts for the day!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Big Andy Ws been in touch and he’s going to match it, so now that you have £20 you can take the wife with you now LOL. I hope this means your naming the child after us.

Thanks to you both ? I will of course put names into the hat but she’s already been mentioning some fairly insane “new style” names ?

Yep thats right youve qualified for the double it up “get pregnant and have a pizza” giveaway. Email me Xbob at [email protected] and I will get the vouchcers over to you!

Oh and dont you all start saying your Mrs is pregnant because you want a free pizza hahahaha

Any crisps from the petrol garage with that Andy. ? ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Big Andy Ws been in touch and he’s going to match it, so now that you have £20 you can take the wife with you now LOL. I hope this means your naming the child after us.

Thanks to you both ? I will of course put names into the hat but she’s already been mentioning some fairly insane “new style” names ?

Yep thats right youve qualified for the double it up “get pregnant and have a pizza” giveaway. Email me Xbob at [email protected] and I will get the vouchcers over to you!

Oh and dont you all start saying your Mrs is pregnant because you want a free pizza hahahaha

Thank you both again, I will ping you that email later Andy ?

It’s a fairly extreme and costly way to get free pizza ??? and thanks everyone for your kind words, i’ll pass on the best wishes when she finishes work ? or i could keep quiet, not show her this thread and have all the pizza ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Thank you both again, I will ping you that email later Andy ?

It’s a fairly extreme and costly way to get free pizza ??? and thanks everyone for your kind words, i’ll pass on the best wishes when she finishes work ? or i could keep quiet, not show her this thread and have all the pizza ?

If you think thats costly, I once knew a lad who took out 2 125% mortgages with SPML with no intention of ever paying a mortgage payment. He just wanted to use the two extra 25% to buy a new car and then let the bank take the houses back. The good old days before GMAC/SPML all went under……i wonder why hahaha

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Man cave deleted haha made me chuckle, all the best mate 😀

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Congratulations mate ?? to both of you. Also I would say there is no chance you will be gaming before your child’s bed time for the forseable future ????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Thanks @thebandit @seedy and everyone 🙂

Andy i’ve sent that email this morning 🙂 This all still hasn’t quite sunk into my little brain but i made it to work!

Blocked

Have sent sent you the vouchers off me and blacko mate……enjoy lol

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Have sent sent you the vouchers off me and blacko mate……enjoy lol

You’re both too kind, we’ll be enjoying the pizza over Valentines week ?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Congradulations mate get alk your naps in now because in 9 months theres no sleep at all lol bit of advice after the baby get her on a contraceptive dont make my mistake and end up with 4 kids under 4 ??

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

That’s great news! All the very best. ???

I thought it was a USB flash drive ???

Do not use the following line “thats great, is it definetley mine”

1 – Its offensive (apparently)

2 – When she says it’s probably not yours, its quite wounding (happened to me twice hahahaha)

Apart from that congratulations mate – now comes the fun times of giving up your man cave for the next 18 years lol

Good news mate – hope all goes well!

@andhwilliams1187 – some of your posts crack me up – reckon you have a life story to be told – I’ve got Mike Meigh or Danny Boyle down to direct the film!

Blocked

Honestly mate this is straight up and one of the bandits mates knows this story so bear with me but it’s funny as fuck.

A long time ago I was being a twat and seeing 2 girls at once. I had decided to move in with one of them and we bought a house so I ended the relationship with the other girl and decided to commit and start a decent life.

On the day that I am moving house, I am stressed to fuck with the move and my partner is coming to my dad’s as ie rented a van. Load everything up at mine, go with my partner to hers and then go to the new house.

I get  phonecall off the bird I was seeing saying I might be pregnant. My head falls off. Ride round on my bike, drag her to boots for a pregnancy kit, back to hers. She does two tests, not pregnant. Thank fuck for that ride back to my dad’s. Partner turns up, I’m stressed to fuck but also relieved. She says before we move in you need to know something. I might be pregnant. Head falls off again. Right off we go, off to boots. Get another pregnancy test and got served at the till by the exact same girl whonsetved me earlier in the day. She looks at me and goes “was there an issue with the one you bought earlier”. I turn into a stumbling idiot but manages to blag my way out of it. This one was negative to.

Honestly thought my head would explode that day hahaha

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Honestly mate this is straight up and one of the bandits mates knows this story so bear with me but it’s funny as fuck.

A long time ago I was being a twat and seeing 2 girls at once. I had decided to move in with one of them and we bought a house so I ended the relationship with the other girl and decided to commit and start a decent life.

On the day that I am moving house, I am stressed to fuck with the move and my partner is coming to my dad’s as ie rented a van. Load everything up at mine, go with my partner to hers and then go to the new house.

I get  phonecall off the bird I was seeing saying I might be pregnant. My head falls off. Ride round on my bike, drag her to boots for a pregnancy kit, back to hers. She does two tests, not pregnant. Thank fuck for that ride back to my dad’s. Partner turns up, I’m stressed to fuck but also relieved. She says before we move in you need to know something. I might be pregnant. Head falls off again. Right off we go, off to boots. Get another pregnancy test and got served at the till by the exact same girl whonsetved me earlier in the day. She looks at me and goes “was there an issue with the one you bought earlier”. I turn into a stumbling idiot but manages to blag my way out of it. This one was negative to.

Andy you sound like such a keeper ???

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

what gender are you hoping for? After all theirs 72 to choose from now ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

what gender are you hoping for? After all theirs 72 to choose from now ?

As long as it chooses Xbox over Playstation, I’m not fussed ???

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Moral of the story – Go to different shops, or go to the shop alone ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 228 total)

The topic ‘MY true thoughts for the day!’ is closed to new replies.