MY true thoughts for the day!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

what gender are you hoping for? After all theirs 72 to choose from now ?

As long as it chooses Xbox over Playstation, I’m not fussed ???

and if it chooses PC ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Honestly mate this is straight up and one of the bandits mates knows this story so bear with me but it’s funny as fuck.

A long time ago I was being a twat and seeing 2 girls at once. I had decided to move in with one of them and we bought a house so I ended the relationship with the other girl and decided to commit and start a decent life.

On the day that I am moving house, I am stressed to fuck with the move and my partner is coming to my dad’s as ie rented a van. Load everything up at mine, go with my partner to hers and then go to the new house.

I get  phonecall off the bird I was seeing saying I might be pregnant. My head falls off. Ride round on my bike, drag her to boots for a pregnancy kit, back to hers. She does two tests, not pregnant. Thank fuck for that ride back to my dad’s. Partner turns up, I’m stressed to fuck but also relieved. She says before we move in you need to know something. I might be pregnant. Head falls off again. Right off we go, off to boots. Get another pregnancy test and got served at the till by the exact same girl whonsetved me earlier in the day. She looks at me and goes “was there an issue with the one you bought earlier”. I turn into a stumbling idiot but manages to blag my way out of it. This one was negative to.

Honestly thought my head would explode that day hahaha

That’s hilarious mate. It’s like when you take the missus out to a pub. First thing you do scan the pub. Then it’s phew no ex’s in here should be safe ha ha ?.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

what gender are you hoping for? After all theirs 72 to choose from now ?

As long as it chooses Xbox over Playstation, I’m not fussed ???

and if it chooses PC ?

Also acceptable ? as long as the PC isn’t full of silly RGB lighting ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I may have already missed this in the thread, early days yet but… any ideas on names?!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

I may have already missed this in the thread, early days yet but… any ideas on names?!

We’ve not really thought much about names yet, I’m wanting a name like people my age have.

Kim is going on about names that are stupid and sound like they are going to be caught in Jeremy Kyle’s net. If it’s a boy im going to suggest onion head if she carries on with that rubbish ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Beef chow main or Beef with green pepper & black bean sauce… ?

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

is this where the expression, “one in the hand is worth two in the bush” comes from ;P

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I couldn’t cut my deposits down to almost nothing without one final shot at reel king… £20 deposit

Boom! Withdrawn ?? thanks Reel King, money is going to be tight soon so that’s going into the savings pot ?

It’s starting to feel real and really exciting now ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Update! After a month of morning sickness that was actually 3am-7pm sickness, it’s our first midwife appointment together tomorrow for all sorts of baby nonsense ? Then we are going for pizza! Cheers @blacko1974 and @andywilliams1187

Also, after i’ve been shown the price of decent prams etc, i’m considering setting up a gofundme ?

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts so far, it’s very exciting! 😀

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Some words of labour advice…..

— YOU may suffer some labour pains, phantom or she might be violent during giving birth. I suffered. I hope you do too. I mean, I hope you don’t but if you do, I will pmsl, accordingly.
    — She will want the pram or pushchair contraption of her choice. Don’t argue, just pay. Or do argue, and guarantee more suffering for you during labour. I will react the same, just harder.
    — During labour, midwives, nurses and mothers join forces i hating you, male nurses and doctors long know to stay ‘out of it’.
    — If it’s a girl, be happy, look happy. DO NOT say “ohhhhhhh” and mention anything about masculine activities father and son style with regrets. It will be used against you for the rest of your life. On the up side, when she gets old enough to date a boy you don’t like, or even if you secretly think he’s ok or a nice lad, you get to play “that’s MY daughter” dad and if need be, stare at him ferociously, or worse.
    — Woman can commit murder during giving birth and fully get away with it, so be aware but also brave. You got this.

Feel sorry for ya. haha

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

What is that Lad?

It’s confirmation that I have had an awful run on slots so found the time to deposit elsewhere ?

Joking aside, its a positive pregnancy test, we’ve done 4 ? but it’s only early days.

It’ll be my first so I’ve got to start adulting more ?

And just like the slots, you also forgot to withdraw!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

12 week scan on Wednesday! It’s been a bit of a rollercoaster and i’m behind with all work and stuff 😐 Mrs Xbob ended up having an emergency scan on Monday, everything was okay thankfully so she’s had a sneak peak ? We’ve even got names picked!

Jenson Michael for a Boy
    Matilda Penelope for a Girl

Names are subject to change though, i’m still arguing about Matilda ?

Thanks again everyone for your support 😀

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Why not name the baby after Frank Zappa’s children?  Moon Unit or Diva Muffin for a girl or Dweezil for a boy.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

Why not name the baby after Frank Zappa’s children?  Moon Unit or Diva Muffin for a girl or Dweezil for a boy.

I suggested Moon Unit, i’m convinced that’s why i’ve got a random bruise on my arm!

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

<p>Steller wrote:</p>

<p>Why not name the baby after Frank Zappa’s children?  Moon Unit or Diva Muffin for a girl or Dweezil for a boy.</p>

<p>I suggested Moon Unit, i’m convinced that’s why i’ve got a random bruise on my arm!</p>

I honestly don’t hope you get punched in the face after receiving a broken hand from it being squeezed with a FOR THE LOVE OF GODDDDDDDDDDDDD screaming woman during labour. Honest. it didn’t happen to me either. Honest.

bitches. the can legally murder you while giving birth. leggit !

Ps, no mug :O

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 228 total)

The topic ‘MY true thoughts for the day!’ is closed to new replies.