Morning

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Smellslikearmpit wrote:

I’m finishing my arcade cabinet/retropie (Just plugging the pi back in after redoing the image, then remapping the buttons), then start making a fan made trailer for Gremlins 3, true story lol…

Reading comment

“ yep …. yep … yep …. yep …….nope no idea … oooo gremlins 3 “

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Smellslikearmpit wrote:

I’m finishing my arcade cabinet/retropie (Just plugging the pi back in after redoing the image, then remapping the buttons), then start making a fan made trailer for Gremlins 3, true story lol…

Reading comment

“ yep …. yep … yep …. yep …….nope no idea … oooo gremlins 3 “

Lol seyahkram hes made a arcade cabinet using a rasberry pi (google it) using  emulator to play lots of arcade games on it to finish up he had to make it so the stick and buttons worked.

Hope that helped ??

Rocketsingh1 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Any video mate for a legendary commentary I know you are bored so we do as well

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

Seedy is correct, but I don’t play the arcade games much, playing Back to the Future 3 (Amiga version) at the moment, in fact I don’t even play my bartop much as I have to stand up (Too lazy for that), so play on the Nespi which is the same thing, just plugged into a TV, recently completed Vegas Stakes on it for the SNES too (So bored lol)!

You don’t have to build arcade cabinets either, they have a pre-built one now named the “Picade”, a friend got one after I hand built my one, pished me off as my one is properly made, thick wood, proper T-moulding, screwed and glued, light up marquee, took me weeks to build, then I found out you could just buy a much lighter version (I originally planned to play the bartop on my lap, but mine weighed a ton after it finished, crushes my legs, well heavy), but meh, still pleased with my one, probably wouldn’t have bought a picade anyway, way too small, no light up marquee and no light up joystick/buttons, also, I bought an Aimtrak (Lightgun), don’t think you can add that to a picade, so I’ll have the last laugh.

And Gremlins 3, just mashing up “Speed 2” (The boat one?), “The Cave”, a Gremlins Advert that was made and “Babylon AD” to make it look like they found a Gremlin (In a cave), want it smuggled to the USA by using a cruise ship, then shizz happens and Gremlins take over the ship and have to be contained carefully (Because of the water threat)-Downside is that I had to watch Speed 2 again to take notes (That film is seriously bad!)…

Outlaw

Smellslikearmpit wrote:

Seedy is correct, but I don’t play the arcade games much, playing Back to the Future 3 (Amiga version) at the moment, in fact I don’t even play my bartop much as I have to stand up (Too lazy for that), so play on the Nespi which is the same thing, just plugged into a TV, recently completed Vegas Stakes on it for the SNES too (So bored lol)!

You don’t have to build arcade cabinets either, they have a pre-built one now named the “Picade”, a friend got one after I hand built my one, pished me off as my one is properly made, thick wood, proper T-moulding, screwed and glued, light up marquee, took me weeks to build, then I found out you could just buy a much lighter version (I originally planned to play the bartop on my lap, but mine weighed a ton after it finished, crushes my legs, well heavy), but meh, still pleased with my one, probably wouldn’t have bought a picade anyway, way too small, no light up marquee and no light up joystick/buttons, also, I bought an Aimtrak (Lightgun), don’t think you can add that to a picade, so I’ll have the last laugh.

And Gremlins 3, just mashing up “Speed 2” (The boat one?), “The Cave”, a Gremlins Advert that was made and “Babylon AD” to make it look like they found a Gremlin (In a cave), want it smuggled to the USA by using a cruise ship, then shizz happens and Gremlins take over the ship and have to be contained carefully (Because of the water threat)-Downside is that I had to watch Speed 2 again to take notes (That film is seriously bad!)…

Well I still have a working Amiga that my dad owned… and we would play the shit out of lemmings and gods …….. plus the epic CANNON FODDER

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

Test Drive on the Amiga-Outrun, Cabal, TMNT, Street Fighter, Double Dragon and Golden Axe on the MAME (Arcade).  Recently completed Outrun (Arcade), all the routes, 1 credit for each route and completed Golden Axe (Arcade), put it on the hardest settings too (Using the DipSwitches in TAB menu), didn’t get hit once.  Final Fight (Arcade) and Back to the Future 3 are my current nemesis, can’t get past the fun fair shooting gallery on BTTF 3 and can’t get past the big blue cop guy on Final Fight (Only playing 1 credit, no continues, Cody for the win), got like 30,000 games on the pi atm, thinking of playing Joe and Mac (SNES), used to love Lemmings too…

Outlaw

Smellslikearmpit wrote:

Test Drive on the Amiga-Outrun, Cabal, TMNT, Street Fighter, Double Dragon and Golden Axe on the MAME (Arcade).  Recently completed Outrun (Arcade), all the routes, 1 credit for each route and completed Golden Axe (Arcade), put it on the hardest settings too (Using the DipSwitches in TAB menu), didn’t get hit once.  Final Fight (Arcade) and Back to the Future 3 are my current nemesis, can’t get past the fun fair shooting gallery on BTTF 3 and can’t get past the big blue cop guy on Final Fight (Only playing 1 credit, no continues, Cody for the win), got like 30,000 games on the pi atm, thinking of playing Joe and Mac (SNES), used to love Lemmings too…

Fire and ice ,zool and chuck rock

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

I never had an Amiga, was surprised to see the games they had on there, advanced for their time, I had a C64 which you shouldn’t put on the raspberry pi (It’ll overheat it unless you have a fan, like in a Nespi, even then it’s still not worth the extra power it requires), I have a C64 on Hyperspin though (PC frontend to play emulators), but the filters don’t really work on the emulator, so the games look horrible for the C64.

Been messing with Daytona 3 Arcade on the PC, also got Tekno Parrot for games like Mario Kart DX, now those games look good on a PC…

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)