Morning

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Right what excitement you sods up to today ???  I have an exciting trip from my sofa to the kettle …. was planing on maybe walking up to the landing… meant to be nice up there…. but if a trek tho ..and maybe have a dip In the bath, I’ve heard it’s meant  to be proper lush …. and to finish off thought I’d have lunch in this place called “ the lounge “ …. can’t wait ….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Right what excitement you sods up to today ???  I have an exciting trip from my sofa to the kettle …. was planing on maybe walking up to the landing… meant to be nice up there…. but if a trek tho ..and maybe have a dip In the bath, I’ve heard it’s meant  to be proper lush …. and to finish off thought I’d have lunch in this place called “ the lounge “ …. can’t wait ….

Baby Xbob has already thrown up all over me and the chair, so cleaning me and the chair ??

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Morninggggg all!

Sofa lounge sounds good.

Currently sofa-ing now, one coffee down. Going for a 2nd coffee soon so get to visit the kettle and back!

Freerolling on Videoslots, watching itv news, may bash some Mario on the Wii in a bit

???

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

I think my plans today are to begin decorating the bedroom. I am not a manual labour person in the slightest  and the idea of doing some priming on the skirting boards sounds like one of the most tedious things imagineable. Might do it whilst watching a couple of streams.

On a side note I hit the line of explorers yesterday for the first time on book of dead. A pretty awesome payout even if I was mucking about on low stakes after a few games of poker.

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Baby Xbob has already thrown up all over me and the chair, so cleaning me and the chair ??

My 1 year old Had nightmares and came to bed with “ daddy “ last night… not mummy…. I want daddy ……mummy relocated to the “guest wing”, mini victory for dad ….she  pissed all over the bed ………… and she’s in a fucking nappy ….absolutely tamping this morning

Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

Morninggggg all!

Sofa lounge sounds good.

Currently sofa-ing now, one coffee down. Going for a 2nd coffee soon so get to visit the kettle and back!

Freerolling on Videoslots, watching itv news, may bash some Mario on the Wii in a bit

???

Can you free roll on vs ??? Really ?? I never noticed that ( free roll means practice spins yeah ???)

Outlaw

STH2020 wrote:

I think my plans today are to begin decorating the bedroom. I am not a manual labour person in the slightest  and the idea of doing some priming on the skirting boards sounds like one of the most tedious things imagineable. Might do it whilst watching a couple of streams.

On a side note I hit the line of explorers yesterday for the first time on book of dead. A pretty awesome payout even if I was mucking about on low stakes after a few games of poker.

Priming the skirting…. oh the ball ache ….. and having to move shit out of the way …. and put it back …. just sit on the sofa man ……

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

10am. Check you lot ain’t causing chaos

10:30. Check kids aren’t causing chaos home schooling starts.

11am. Big wins.

12pm. Lunch kids.

1pm. Check you guys are not causing chaos.

2pm. kids home schooling continues.

3pm. check you all ain’t causing chaos.

4pm. wife home hurrah hide in attic for a bit.

5pm. check you lot ain’t causing chaos.

6pm. Dinner time.

7pm. kids start bed time

8pm. start up twitch stream wreckfest banger racing tonight.

2am. go bed to find the lil man has crawled into my space… go downstairs sleep on sofa.

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

11am. Big wins.

12pm. Lunch kids.

6pm. Dinner time.

7pm. kids start bed time

2am. go bed to find the lil man has crawled into my space… go downstairs sleep on sofa.

Check if we’ve caused chaos ???? I think you’ll find that we are respectable lot, we’d never cause chaos ……the cheek

right so Brexit …….

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

11am. Big wins.

12pm. Lunch kids.

6pm. Dinner time.

7pm. kids start bed time

Check if we’ve caused chaos ???? I think you’ll find that we are respectable lot, we’d never cause chaos ……the cheek

right so Brexit …….

someone save me please :_( pahahahahah

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Brexit

24 hours time out

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

mattowl1867 wrote:

Morninggggg all!

Sofa lounge sounds good.

???

Can you free roll on vs ??? Really ?? I never noticed that ( free roll means practice spins yeah ???)

Yeah you can!

If you have deposited £20 in the last four weeks period i think and have a set amount of xp points.

Every 2 hours in Battle of Slots there is a Freeroll battle, won 15 spins on Starburst (haha) and 15 on Piggy Riches yesterday. Not amazing but that generated a fiver which i used on 50p-£1 blackjack for a bit : )

Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

mattowl1867 wrote:

Morninggggg all!

Sofa lounge sounds good.

???

Yeah you can!

If you have deposited £20 in the last four weeks period i think and have a set amount of xp points.

Every 2 hours in Battle of Slots there is a Freeroll battle, won 15 spins on Starburst (haha) and 15 on Piggy Riches yesterday. Not amazing but that generated a fiver which i used on 50p-£1 blackjack for a bit : )

Ahh yeah the battle slots thing….. shit never thought if that, I’ve hot all these stupid tokens from the wheel for those ….. I don’t really understand how it works … but it vs ….. good site but fucccccckkking complicated

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Brexit

24 hours time out

Fine …… so elections …….

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

I’m finishing my arcade cabinet/retropie (Just plugging the pi back in after redoing the image, then remapping the buttons), then start making a fan made trailer for Gremlins 3, true story lol…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)