Mental health

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

. So what yous alot of yous are now saying is that yous are fat fag smoking gamblers….enjoy ur healthy life these people. Over and out. ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Slotter wrote:

. So what yous alot of yous are now saying is that yous are fat fag smoking gamblers….enjoy ur healthy life these people. Over and out. ??

I’m 5ft 10 about 12 and half stone walk at least 6 miles a day and i don’t smoke. Anymore insults on the way ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Slotter wrote:

I’m 5ft 10 about 12 and half stone walk at least 6 miles a day and i don’t smoke. Anymore insults on the way ?

dont feed him ammo ya skinny midget :D:D:D

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Slotter wrote:

dont feed him ammo ya skinny midget :D:D:D

I wish skinny lol. Too much Carling i think over the years. ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Slotter wrote:

Off the back of your mental health argument, I have an eating disorder linked to depression and have to keep a food diary to stop myself wasting away, I’m 6ft and 9.5stone

You sure come a across as a nice, friendly caring dude.. And you type like a fucking moron did this guy home school you?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Slotter wrote:

Off the back of your mental health argument, I have an eating disorder linked to depression and have to keep a food diary to stop myself wasting away, I’m 6ft and 9.5stone

You sure come a across as a nice, friendly caring dude.. And you type like a fucking moron did this guy home school you?

I’d get you pissed and take you for a ruby mate. ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

No reply about the photo I apparently posted? Because you made a cunt of it, like you have with every post you’ve made.

fat, fag smoking, gamblers… I’ve definitely got some beer gut going on, smoked since I was 15 (which I don’t even reckon you’ve made it to yet), and I reckon most people on the forum are gamblers, or have certainly been gamblers, funnily enough, with it being a gambling forum.

seems a bit weird that someone who claims to care so much about people’s mental health likes to throw out so many insults.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

*padlocked thread incoming* ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

No reply about the photo I apparently posted? Because you made a cunt of it, like you have with every post you’ve made.

fat, fag smoking, gamblers… I’ve definitely got some beer gut going on, smoked since I was 15 (which I don’t even reckon you’ve made it to yet), and I reckon most people on the forum are gamblers, or have certainly been gamblers, funnily enough, with it being a gambling forum.

seems a bit weird that someone who claims to care so much about people’s mental health likes to throw out so many insults.

I’ve been calm on here mate and never lost my head with anyone but I’m getting close on this one and that’s not like me.

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

Am just stating facts about what people were writing to me they said they were fat and smoked and gamble so hows that throwing insults im stating facts av been told

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

Now theres been someone on here saying people with mental health issues are weak I never seen a peep out yous when he said that now if thats no stigmatizing and throwing insults I dunno what is

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

Rbreen what else have I made a “cunt ” of?

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

no he didnt eightblack lol. Now id give u an insult back but it seems its only the yous who can do that and not me 

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

Dont give him anymore ammo….thats funny im getting posts every 2 mins. Although people do loke to jump on the bandwagon ✌✌

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

what can i say i’m a funny guy 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Mental health’ is closed to new replies.