Mental health

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I did try to have a back and forth discussion with you at the start of this thread. You dismissed my post went on the defensive thinking everyone was attacking you and started name calling.

‘Fuk sake yous are all mental yourselves. Theres actual academic papers on this stuff’

‘That was mark griffeths who is a psychologist who focuses on gambling addiction. So I think he knows more than me and you and everyone on this site put together’

‘Morons do stick together. One starts they all go…. ‘

Afew example incase you forgot now you wonder why its hard to care about anything you say. My advice don’t be a twat all your life and if your going to bring up topics be prepared to discuss them not just think everyone will agree with you

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

U actually are ☺

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

For a start am not a twat. Iv no been able to discuss because all I have had is insults. Do you want me to copy and paste all I have had cause theres plenty more as you can see by all the posts. Lets kiss and make up….can we pkease do that mate ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

yes feel free to quote anything you want that i have wrote

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Mental health affects all aspects of life, not just gambling. Imo its not upto the content creators to put warnings on their content in regard to mental health. If someone chooses to watch then they should be aware of the risks.

Now if it was a company/corportation etc then they probably have a duty of care to their customers/viewers etc to warn them of the dangers but even then it might not be a legal required.

As for the bitching.. This is a handbag free zone.

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

Did I say specifically you? So tell me how am a twat.? Cause if your gonna say because of your posts then surely your calling everyone who threw an insult a twat? And that isnt being a “twat ” asking that thats just wondering what you think of some of the posts av had or is all thier stuff ok towards me

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

I just thought it might be nice thing to do quazzi thats all

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I gave quotes as to why i think you come across as a twat.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

you are grouping resposnses together like we are all the same person when infact they are all individual replys

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

Malky….bolt…. youve the status of a plum

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

yes i will no longer post here clearly a waste of time

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

Theyre individual what are you talking about…..only a plum would write that to try and look good in front of the crowd.

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

Yeh for me it is everything iv said just gets shot down ????

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Slotter wrote:

Yeh for me it is everything iv said just gets shot down ????

Because your chatting shit. You got the hump immediately and started insulting people and now can’t understand why your getting shit back!

Get fucked mate, are you genuinely old enough to be here?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I genuinely believe you’ve got reading issues and writing issues. Hope you get the help you desperately need.

Which photo? You’ve still not managed to address this.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Mental health’ is closed to new replies.