Lil Devil grind

Which lil devil bonus would you rather see?

Lil Devil heart stopper bonus

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 Be My Angel (Gates)
  • #2 Dynamite Lover
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    markbagot WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Who else thinks Bandit should play the “Gates” style heart stopper bonuses rather than the other shit bonus? Or at least have a vote for it? I can’t see why anyone would want to play the other bonus myself

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

markbagot wrote:

Who else thinks Bandit should play the “Gates” style heart stopper bonuses rather than the other shit bonus? Or at least have a vote for it? I can’t see why anyone would want to play the other bonus myself

Over all ( I shit you not ) dynamite has always been better to me on heartstopper than angel …… you land the two wild ( or three ) it’s mental city …..di I think it’ll beat bandits 80p hero game? No …. but I think he’ll have more games with big wins in them ……rather than the one he had on the angel side ………

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I voted for be my angel but I meant to vote for the other side. I should have researched first which one is which ?‍♀️

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Can I not just vote for Donuts?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Donuts 2 for xbob

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

I voted for the other side, we have all seen the potential the gates one has with his previois video. It would be interesting to see if he can show the potential on the other side as well ( if it has any ), as that is the side I may go for next on my heart topper.

pplpnt WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Maybe he could mix it up a bit, doesn’t have to be one or the other for all of them does it?

ps in the videos Bandit, you’ll often say ‘I’ve had a request for…’ but I don’t see a place to suggest certain slots. I’ve asked before so I won’t ask again, but please play ‘carnival queen’ next time you are looking for ideas, cheers.

Outlaw

pplpnt wrote:

Maybe he could mix it up a bit, doesn’t have to be one or the other for all of them does it?

ps in the videos Bandit, you’ll often say ‘I’ve had a request for…’ but I don’t see a place to suggest certain slots. I’ve asked before so I won’t ask again, but please play ‘carnival queen’ next time you are looking for ideas, cheers.

There you go, you just requested …good job ……. plus

“I’ve asked before so I won’t ask again, but please play ‘carnival queen’”

is the best nonsense line ever ?

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

There is more anticipation for a retrigger in gates, anticipation is our weakness, our fix. That is why I believe most of us choose gates.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

It’s a part 2 really to the first one where i chose all Be My Angel, it will be all Dynamite Lover this one, it is currently uploading.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

It’s a part 2 really to the first one where i chose all Be My Angel, it will be all Dynamite Lover this one, it is currently uploading.

all the luck in the world bandit hope it pays BIG

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Well that was a huge letdown. I thought the hearts would act as wilds as well in the middle reels. It offers no extra bonus of the heart topper unlike the other side. Very weird

Pawel_PJ123 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Well, after seeing the video (spoiler alert)

I was thinking that he was going to switch to be my angel on 10 quid, he didn’t and there u go 😀 absolutely disgusting- I appreciate the time and effort, but it hurt more than my own losses.

Outlaw

STH2020 wrote:

Well that was a huge letdown. I thought the hearts would act as wilds as well in the middle reels. It offers no extra bonus of the heart topper unlike the other side. Very weird

That’s a really Good  point, I’d never registers that the hearts aren’t wilds like the other option ….

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It was so painful to watch. I do wonder if the other side would have paid the same (if the slot is predetermined) throughout the bonuses though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)