Life

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

To me your monthly payment to Stepchange seems far too high. You should talk to them to get this renegotiated. Steochange so not charge a fee and so with interest frozen on these debts they are perhaps looking for you to be debt free too quickly and therefore too painfully. I’ve been through something similar and my repayments on a stack of debt were half that. Please talk to them. These debts get sold and resold and resold again – don’t stress on that – it’s a non issue.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Realwhiskers wrote:

Just only a certain amount of this I can take. My head is completely destroyed.

I’m from Suffolk mate

I was going to offer to pop for a pint with you but i think it might take me 14 weeks to get there, that is like the moon to me haha Do you have any mates that you can just go and and a laugh with, pint etc bit of a chat?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

life can be shit mate i have bad days and all the crap in the world etc.i dont have much money work shit job last 15 years never even get fuck all from them going in xmas day .i just take each day.i can give you £20 to start things off is my £20 to play slots but fuck it i have a hart and can wait till next payday to stick my £20 on slots

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

You have also got Payplan as well mate, is your debt secured or unsecured?, if its unsecured then there is not much your creditors can do as you can’t get blood from a stone. I am on a DMP myself, my advice is to list every little thing that comes onto your head, I know you receive the basic form which lists food,clothing etc but think the bigger picture. I’ve just had a vet bill of £516 shoved up my arse, I didn’t think for a minute when I completed my DMP that this would have arrived but it has, it’s stressful my friend, please please talk to someone, were here if you need someone to talk to.

love.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Try and get out with some freinds or family mate or even go to the pub and start chatting to people might make you feel alot better mate

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Yeah it is quite high but that’s on the basis of me having no money and all going on debts. Which I really want to do otherwise this will go on and on for years more.

Bandit mate that itself is a really kind gesture thanks for the thought mate. Very kind of you regardless. Yeah I think it’s hours from you, not much round here other than countryside! haha. There is a couple mate but I can’t afford to drink. I went out over Christmas for a few with them but had to use a tab and I’ve maxed it at £30 and can’t afford to even pay that off as of yet sadly

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Ben mate that’s very kind gesture but keep it mate. Thank you though seriously the gesture itself made me smile. Go slot it up mate, thanks massively though fella x

Not very social anymore sadly because over the years I just can’t afford to go out I just work and sleep really. One day whenever I’m out of this hole I can’t wait to have abit of social life again

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Well if you ever need a chat mate you can always reach out to us or you can always private message for a chat

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Hi mate I can totally understand your predicament, I’ve been in debt most my adult life due to gambling and the number of leeches I’ve had knocking on my door for money over the years is unreal, but these wankers can’t break your door down they use bully tactics that’s it, I mean so what if you owe money out F**k em if you haven’t got it you haven’t got it simple.

Now yes being in debt brings on the depression and the days drag and you feel worthless but remember it’s only money.

Now about 6 years ago my son was taken ill and we were blue lighted in the ambulance to alder hey hospital in Liverpool, I saw some very very very ill children on those wards which brought me to tears but my god they were fighters, when I’m really down I think of them little darlings in pain fighting for their life’s not giving up, just trying to put things into some sort of perspective mate, you fight like them little ones it will get better.

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Really kind of you mate. Thanks x

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Sounds silly but worth a shot. Anyone near me where I can do some side work to earn some cash? Sadly not qualified in anything but will do anything literally. Don’t drive or have transport so would have to use a bus. Worth a shot at least

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Jesus this is a depressing read, I guess it makes me a little more thankful, I’m really sorry to have to read this and i really hope the best for you mate m, have you got PayPal?

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Sorry mate I really don’t mean to depress anyone. I just feel so worthless and lost. All over stupid numbers on a screen in reality. I don’t want to be hated for just always sounding like a needy begger. I honestly work so hard and just want any kind of life back

Hyland1985 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

do something u enjoy first of all. worrying ain’t going make it any better. their is always a way out of things. go to citizen advice bureau about debts. don’t let debts beat u down. even going bankrupt is nothing cant recover from. and keep talking to people .

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Realwhiskers wrote:

Sorry mate I really don’t mean to depress anyone. I just feel so worthless and lost. All over stupid numbers on a screen in reality. I don’t want to be hated for just always sounding like a needy begger. I honestly work so hard and just want any kind of life back

Its always best to get it off your chest always talk to someone talking dont make it go away but it helps hope you find something mate

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)