JB’s recent activity on TGC

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haz the bookie – wanted deid, or deid.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

@Seedy

If you don’t time me out for atleast a week. You have no right to ban me in the upcoming week. I am just warning you I will not be held responsible for my actions. My head is fucking battered and I need a break from here and TGC. So please. Ban me.

you all know how volatile I get and I don’t want to ruin shit for myself here. So please do what I ask. Thankyou X

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Haz has run off with all your money to the Bahamas ????

Oh aye… in 2 weeks a new account will be created. Daz40 ?

Least that’s a better suggestion than baz40. ??

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

@Seedy

If you don’t time me out for atleast a week. You have no right to ban me in the upcoming week. I am just warning you I will not be held responsible for my actions. My head is fucking battered and I need a break from here and TGC. So please. Ban me.

you all know how volatile I get and I don’t want to ruin shit for myself here. So please do what I ask. Thankyou X

Just don’t visit the site. You’re an adult for goodness sake.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

@Seedy

@Seedy. For the love of God give us all a break and ban the bugger :). If you make it 4 weeks I’ll donate £5 to Bandit’s charity.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Mitros On Fire wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

@Seedy

Just don’t visit the site. You’re an adult for goodness sake.

Fuck off! I’m an adult with a compulsive disorder on just about everything. If I don’t put barriers up I will self fucking destruct! And wankers like you saying goodness sake don’t help fucking matters!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

PsychicSnail wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

@Seedy

@Seedy. For the love of God give us all a break and ban the bugger :). If you make it 4 weeks I’ll donate £5 to Bandit’s charity.

You just can’t help yourself can you! You put baiting shit in every single post I make.

I could really go off on one now @Seedy please be my guardian angel one more time. Please for fucks sake!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Meltdown incoming.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Meltdown incoming.

Not needed. You don’t know the guy. You might hate him but he may have serious mental health issues in real life so pointless trying to make him worse. Just ban him for a week. He has asked multiple times and unless there is a self ban option then I don’t see any other way. Yes he is an adult so could just not log on but in his mind maybe he just can’t do it. I would advise timing him out for a week @seedy

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

But he sure can do some Japanese woodworking.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Meltdown incoming.

Not needed. You don’t know the guy. You might hate him but he may have serious mental health issues in real life so pointless trying to make him worse. Just ban him for a week. He has asked multiple times and unless there is a self ban option then I don’t see any other way. Yes he is an adult so could just not log on but in his mind maybe he just can’t do it. I would advise timing him out for a week @seedy

It’s not my job to guess whether or not someone has mental health issues. Don’t know why you’ve brought mental health up. I certainly wasn’t talking about it. I didnt say he was going to have an autistic meltdown.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

PsychicSnail wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

@Seedy

You just can’t help yourself can you! You put baiting shit in every single post I make.

I could really go off on one now @Seedy please be my guardian angel one more time. Please for fucks sake!

No JB that’s just your state of mind. This is probably only the second time I’ve replied to you on any thread. If I’m honest I’ve started to respond on maybe six occasions before thinking better of it. The first time I upset you. This time was more of a joke. Sorry if you have lost your sense of humour, but you dish out enough and should be able to take a small amount back.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Just been on TGC and read the threads, that was some funny stuff JB, you do know how to reel ppl in. ? See u in a week

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Meltdown incoming.

It’s not my job to guess whether or not someone has mental health issues. Don’t know why you’ve brought mental health up. I certainly wasn’t talking about it. I didnt say he was going to have an autistic meltdown.

For me “meltdown” is a derogatory term for someone with a mental health issue who has decline in their mental health. If you read his comments it’s plain to see he isn’t in a good frame of mind. So don’t try and make it worse. Just my opinion but it’s an open forum so tell me to fuck off if you want lol.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I don’t perceive the word that way in most cases. If we were having a debate about autism, I could agree. We aren’t though.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)