JB’s recent activity on TGC

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Rbreen91 wrote:

Does actually sound like there are a lot of snowflakes over there ?

I’ve made 4 threads. Every single one has been locked. They go on and on about how I’d be banned here on BIAM for what I say there.

its absolute bollocks. I’ve said way worse over here every fkin week.

Bunch of cry babies most of em.

But I am very taken back how low they go sometimes. Some of them are just dark as fuck.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Ever considered… you know.. not being as openly divisive, trolling, questionable, holier than thou, demanding and hostile?

I mean if it was my forum and you have 10000 peaceful members would you not want peace?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

The prize draws thread u did over there , was just a complete fuck up. Because they are a bit bitchy, about the prize draws bandit does . But u just went head first basically accusing Rolla off being greedy and keeping all the money for himself .

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

eejit101 wrote:

Ever considered… you know.. not being as openly divisive, trolling, questionable, holier than thou, demanding and hostile?

I mean if it was my forum and you have 10000 peaceful members would you not want peace?

In a perfect world yes eejit101

Name me 1 forum that is like that and I will gladly fuck off from BIAM and TGC

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Just Basics wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

And you’ve put a list together of characteristics that 4 of em could be used to describe you for fucks sake

il let you choose what they are ?

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

https://www.christianforums.com/

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

you might find god JB đŸ˜€

just imagine if you did start posting there, you might drive them to drink haha, would be hilarious

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

centipede wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

https://www.christianforums.com/

I bet there are some wankers there ???

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

@Seedy

i know this a bit of an odd request mate. But please can you ban me for a week. So I can get back to being me. I feel that things are consuming me at the moment in these 2 forums and I need to take a break.

Thx.

And im Deadly serious. See you on the racing track at some point mate.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

@Seedy

i know this a bit of an odd request mate. But please can you ban me for a week. So I can get back to being me. I feel that things are consuming me at the moment in these 2 forums and I need to take a break.

Thx.

Haz is gonna be skint

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

@Seedy

Thx.

Go on @seedy, Xbob needs a cash out from haz’s bookmakers

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Haz has run off with all your money to the Bahamas ????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Just Basics wrote:

@Seedy

Thx.

If you need a break log out and dont log back in lol poor @Haz40 bookies will be broke if I do that hes already trying to book a flight to the Bahamas… ?????

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Seedy wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

@Seedy

Thx.

If you need a break log out and dont log back in lol poor @Haz40 bookies will be broke if I do that hes already trying to book a flight to the Bahamas… ?????

Don’t be a dick Seedy. Pease do me this one favour. I have already done it at TGC.

Thanks again.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Haz has run off with all your money to the Bahamas ????

Oh aye… in 2 weeks a new account will be created. Daz40 ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)