I’ve just lost £10

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    rainbow dust WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Manicmania wrote:

Reality check folks. Great story but not indicative of the norm. 10 quid 20p spins does not mean you even get one bonus. It’s pure luck. It’s the same as doing £200 spins you have the same chance of bonus. Play to your means and forget everyone else’s tall stories the chances are it ain’t gonna happen.

Sorry to be a dick but it’s called reality.

Tall stories?  No BIG win is indicative of the norm no matter what stake your playing but i’d sooner lose a tenner trying than a few grand. I  think what Ivor was trying to get across in this post was if you have the urge to gamble and you cant ignore it, give the small stakes a try on a small deposit to get it out of your system because the odds are against you walking away with any kind of profit whether your playing 20p £2 or £20 spins. Of course if you can walk away without depositing at all even better

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Totally agree with this strategy . After doing an audit on my gambling  from august to last nite i was down £1465 which is a lot of money for me , but not as bad as it could have been (no fobts for at least 4 months now) with no record of my losses . Any way decided to put £35 in and b more careful and play 20p spins so on casumo started on my recently played section think maybe 10 games or so 15 sins 20p each one had bonus’s on captain venture , £27 wiz  £62  and had agood few spins on dhv (only slot i put more than £3 in ) and left with £100 really enjod myself and will b trying to keep to this method in future

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

rainbow dust wrote:

Manicmania wrote:

Reality check folks. Great story but not indicative of the norm. 10 quid 20p spins does not mean you even get one bonus. It’s pure luck. It’s the same as doing £200 spins you have the same chance of bonus. Play to your means and forget everyone else’s tall stories the chances are it ain’t gonna happen.

Tall stories?  No BIG win is indicative of the norm no matter what stake your playing but i’d sooner lose a tenner trying than a few grand. I  think what Ivor was trying to get across in this post was if you have the urge to gamble and you cant ignore it, give the small stakes a try on a small deposit to get it out of your system because the odds are against you walking away with any kind of profit whether your playing 20p £2 or £20 spins. Of course if you can walk away without depositing at all even better

Ok my wording could have been a bit different I admit but what you wrote is exactly what I meant. Thanks for understanding my original post. And yeah a no deposit would be even better I completely agree.

rainbow dust WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

rainbow dust wrote:

Manicmania wrote:

Ok my wording could have been a bit different I admit but what you wrote is exactly what I meant. Thanks for understanding my original post. And yeah a no deposit would be even better I completely agree.

Your wording was fine Ivor, it’s a gambling forum and we are invited to share our gambling stories here which is what you did, unfortunately there’s always someone that wants an argument or to point out your wrong in some way for sharing.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

rainbow dust wrote:

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

rainbow dust wrote:

Manicmania wrote:

Your wording was fine Ivor, it’s a gambling forum and we are invited to share our gambling stories here which is what you did, unfortunately there’s always someone that wants an argument or to point out your wrong in some way for sharing.

The wording on manic mania was terrible . i mean reality check . And tall stories . i think ivor was very cool in his  response .

rainbow dust WANTED $8
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

rainbow dust wrote:

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

rainbow dust wrote:

Manicmania wrote:

The wording on manic mania was terrible . i mean reality check . And tall stories . i think ivor was very cool in his  response .

To be fair he did admit he was being a dick 😀  😀  Yes Ivor was very cool

bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

thats whay i done today with £20 quid pal im a 10p boy any way and best ever win today 3200 x im made up  1 played 200 ish spins on battleships cost aprox 6 quid then then the mother of all bonus  happy boy tonight

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

bigmike wrote:

thats whay i done today with £20 quid pal im a 10p boy any way and best ever win today 3200 x im made up  1 played 200 ish spins on battleships cost aprox 6 quid then then the mother of all bonus  happy boy tonight

That’s class! Beers round your gaff then? Haha. Low stakes, low deposits is the best way in my opinion. Even if I redeposit a few times, I’m still better off than putting £200 in and then another and then another doing £2 a spin. Congratulations dude.

rainbow dust WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Well i stuck £20 in last night and returned to the scene of the crime – doa, sticking to the tiny stake of 27p i hit the fookin wild line! It didn’t pay as well as the 5 scatters but £558.78 is a major return on a 27p spin. I’ve given this game a go on and off  for the last couple of years and typically never hit anything on bigger stake but i can’t moan after these 2 wins 😀

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

rainbow dust wrote:

Well i stuck £20 in last night and returned to the scene of the crime – doa, sticking to the tiny stake of 27p i hit the fookin wild line! It didn’t pay as well as the 5 scatters but £558.78 is a major return on a 27p spin. I’ve given this game a go on and off  for the last couple of years and typically never hit anything on bigger stake but i can’t moan after these 2 wins ?

Nice one! On 27p!! That’s insane!!!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I put a tenner in Betfair last night .withdrew 130 pound . Very unexpected , just thought i would bang a tenner so at least i can enter the prize draw for February.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

rainbow dust wrote:

Well i stuck £20 in last night and returned to the scene of the crime – doa, sticking to the tiny stake of 27p i hit the fookin wild line! It didn’t pay as well as the 5 scatters but £558.78 is a major return on a 27p spin. I’ve given this game a go on and off  for the last couple of years and typically never hit anything on bigger stake but i can’t moan after these 2 wins ?

That’s perseverance if ever I saw it pal. 2 years off and on. What a great hit that is. Well done ?

rainbow dust WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

rainbow dust wrote:

That’s perseverance if ever I saw it pal. 2 years off and on. What a great hit that is. Well done ?

Cheers Haz yeah it’s always been one i put a few quid through when i’m up just in case the wild line wants to show, turns out the 5 scatters are better lol. I can stop being a mithering cow now asking Bandit to continue with the quest vids because ive beaten him to it – although the stakes don’t compare

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)