I’ve just lost £10

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    rainbow dust WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

rainbow dust wrote:

I tried this last night, had a tenner left on a site that i must have forgotten about so i went on millionaire 20p stake and had an £88 roll in with a million aces – well lots of them anyway, took £80 to rhino and blew £60 of it in no time so over to doa on 27p stake and hit the 5 scatters for £675 plus about £12 in the bonus. It was the most enjoyable nights gambling ive had in ages ?

Yes! That’s amazing, congratulations. Hope you treat yourself with that. It sounds silly but I’ve set aside certain money goals such as if I win a certain amount then I get myself something of use or something I’ve always wanted. I haven’t had a decent win in a while really because I end up feeding it back lol but next good win I’ll get myself some Ryobi tools or a pressure washer… Definitely treat yourself. It makes it feel more worth while.

Cheers Ivor-Tinyone my usual thing when i get a decent win is to get down the bank and withdraw most of it and just leave a couple of hundred for gaming before i blow the lot, i was on a good roll until January so this is the first half decent one this year, i hope your luck changes soon, it’s shit when u hit a losing streak that u can’t shake off

rainbow dust WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Forgot to add – i landed 5 scatters on millionaire too, got up to 20 spins, 19 of them dead result was 1x ffs haha

Manicmania WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Reality check folks. Great story but not indicative of the norm. 10 quid 20p spins does not mean you even get one bonus. It’s pure luck. It’s the same as doing £200 spins you have the same chance of bonus. Play to your means and forget everyone else’s tall stories the chances are it ain’t gonna happen.

Sorry to be a dick but it’s called reality.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Manicmania wrote:

Reality check folks. Great story but not indicative of the norm. 10 quid 20p spins does not mean you even get one bonus. It’s pure luck. It’s the same as doing £200 spins you have the same chance of bonus. Play to your means and forget everyone else’s tall stories the chances are it ain’t gonna happen.

Ohhh wow thanks for that .

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Manicmania wrote:

Yeah I think you missed the entire point of my post to be honest. It was to show others, you can still enjoy the slots even with a smaller deposit with lesser priced spins. If anything I was advertising gambling within your means and if you loose £200 it can hurt but £10 or £20 is more of fulfilling the need to gamble without going over board.

I hope that cleared up my post. As I think gambling addiction is pure poison.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

rainbow dust wrote:

Forgot to add – i landed 5 scatters on millionaire too, got up to 20 spins, 19 of them dead result was 1x ffs haha

That’s terrible. When I play millionaire, I usually have a limit of spins and stick to it because that game just takes the piss haha

Manicmania WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Manicmania wrote:

Yeah I think you missed the entire point of my post to be honest. It was to show others, you can still enjoy the slots even with a smaller deposit with lesser priced spins. If anything I was advertising gambling within your means and if you loose £200 it can hurt but £10 or £20 is more of fulfilling the need to gamble without going over board.

I hope that cleared up my post. As I think gambling addiction is pure poison.

Sorry but I didn’t miss anything. You are suggesting that a ten or twenty pound deposit will get you multiple bonuses when the reality is you may not even get one. What happens then? More deposits until they do?

again you may think I’m being a dick but you have to look at your post.from a different perspective, people with a problem may look at your example and think, “oh well ten or twenty quid can’t hurt” but it bloody will. Feel like a bit of a buzzkill, but I’m just being realistic, sorry.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Yeah so

I used to deposit small amounts every time 10-20-30 the odd 50. Never push my stake past 40p.

And ive got to say congratulations to the lucky “few” who can make a tidy profit off micro stakes. i mean i have too maybe 3 times in years ive managed maybe a 500+ cashout.

But thats from thousands of pounds of small deposits. They add up quite rapidly. Ive just added up my deposits from Casumo over 2 years and its over 7k in and 800 out. Only cashed out once or twice from Casumo lol. And this is just one example.

Yeah ive had nice hits off micro deposits but enevitably its a bust.

And you have to be EXTREMELY lucky to have fun on a small bankroll. Usually its 20 mins of play and then its debating wether to deposit again.

The days of small deposits with hours of fun are gone folks.

Anyway sorry to put a downer on ya. But this is my experience over years and years.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

In real facts….here i go again with that fateful word lol.

Does not matter how much you deposit does it? I mean 90% of you guys say slots play the exact same no matter what stake your on. BUT I dissagree with that. My experience has been the higher your stake the more likely a bonus.

Eg. Buying bonuses for 100x stake.

Eg. Most 2pound max stakers actually say on the screen that you will have more ofna chance of bonusing if you raise to max.

Bandit has given just one example of a game that kinda plays the same on micro, and we all know what that game is lol….even then i think hes just a lucky fucker. And its in no way a TRUE representation of the game.

Every deposit no matter how high or low is either lucky or not.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I never once made out like you are guaranteed to get a bonus. I even said I lost my money. Not sure where or why you try to bring the tone down. If you’ve ever read any of my other posts, it’s usually urging people not to gamble, house always wins ect…

People can deposit what ever they want. I just told my story of how my session went down.

Sorry you have seen my post as a negative.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

I never once made out like you are guaranteed to get a bonus. I even said I lost my money. Not sure where or why you try to bring the tone down. If you’ve ever read any of my other posts, it’s usually urging people not to gamble, house always wins ect…

People can deposit what ever they want. I just told my story of how my session went down.

Sorry you have seen my post as a negative.

Glad you can stick to limits mate. And a true pat on the back from me. But the hard truth is most of us cannot.

Your gonna get a 2 sided conversation on every topic here. Trust me i learned the hard way lol.

Every decent topic here is usually filled with back and forths. Sometimes heated, and sometimes its a right laugh. Just take it as you created a topic that people wanna talk about passionately.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I dunno man I only ever deposit between 5 and 20quid and I quid often get an hour or two of play, this morning I played through a tenner over the course of an hour got 5 trinity attempts on moon princess and a 30x bonus on book of dead, not a cash out but a tenner for an hours play is alright I think

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Eightblack wrote:

I dunno man I only ever deposit between 5 and 20quid and I quid often get an hour or two of play, this morning I played through a tenner over the course of an hour got 5 trinity attempts on moon princess and a 30x bonus on book of dead, not a cash out but a tenner for an hours play is alright I think

Yeah like i say a decent sesh can come off a small deposit. Just not likely at all.

You got lucky today mate haha.

And to the original poster….you said at the end of your post “whos with me”

You cant then moan about it if some people arent “with you” lol

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Slev82 wrote:

Well done mate! Slots are all about the fun and excitement!

Just imagine a world where this statement was true lol.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

i must just be a lucky fucker because most off my deposits are between 20-30 pound . Normally about 9pm .come 5am it’s like shit need to go sleep .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)