Is the usage of profanity necessary here

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Bamboozler wrote:

Ok so no sarcasm here.

You appear to be a lowlife chav with neither manners nor the intelligence to enter into dialogue with anyone other than equally lowlife chavs. If you cannot construct a sentence without the c word that’s so pitiful that you do not belong in an adult group.

No doubt you will have another response equally as offensive to show your total lack of charm. Rest assured I am quite able to ignore silly little chavs like you.

Have a lovely day and keep safe. You are no doubt one of the know it all numpties who thinks they are above the law,common decency and any other form of basic civility.

That’s very interesting, although there’s no correlation between the use of profanity and a lack of intelligence. Maybe you should read a few studies on the subject? They certainly exist.

The sort of person who genuinely believes that such a correlation exists likely has an IQ below the mean, which in your case wouldn’t be a shock, as you’re a wet chinned cunt. ?

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Bamboozler wrote:

Ok so no sarcasm here.

You appear to be a lowlife chav with neither manners nor the intelligence to enter into dialogue with anyone other than equally lowlife chavs. If you cannot construct a sentence without the c word that’s so pitiful that you do not belong in an adult group.

No doubt you will have another response equally as offensive to show your total lack of charm. Rest assured I am quite able to ignore silly little chavs like you.

Have a lovely day and keep safe. You are no doubt one of the know it all numpties who thinks they are above the law,common decency and any other form of basic civility.

Have to agree, rbreen is a proper chav. He may well be the lowest form of scum on this forum, nay the internet. Rat chav bastard.

/s

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

Bamboozler wrote:

Ok so no sarcasm here.

Have to agree, rbreen is a proper chav. He may well be the lowest form of scum on this forum, nay the internet. Rat chav bastard.

/s

I would tend to agree with your statement.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

Bamboozler wrote:

Ok so no sarcasm here.

/s

I would tend to agree with your statement.

Ahh shit …

are you chav now?  …. pretty sure that’s “house “ in the breen biam bingo

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Yeah I think chav is a new one. Not a word I’ve even read for about 10 years, and not a word that would even be used in my country. ?

I mean, we all know the moron only made this post to slag off that chipmonkz guy, which is weird in itself, because he’s got fuck all to do with this forum. Maybe they’ll make more posts about other streamers like the weird stalker that they are.

Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Yeah I think chav is a new one. Not a word I’ve even read for about 10 years, and not a word that would even be used in my country. ?

I mean, we all know the moron only made this post to slag off that chipmonkz guy, which is weird in itself, because he’s got fuck all to do with this forum. Maybe they’ll make more posts about other streamers like the weird stalker that they are.

It is a bit “ hey I’m one of you in biam , so I’m going to have a pop at some random guy who you obviously don’t like because you’re  on this forum not his ….what a nob that guy is, am i right ? “ and expected a landslide of thumbs up ….

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

It is a bit “ hey I’m one of you in biam , so I’m going to have a pop at some random guy who you obviously don’t like because you’re  on this forum not his ….what a nob that guy is, am i right ? “ and expected a landslide of thumbs up ….

Basically, yes. I don’t watch any of his content, or care about it… but I don’t see the point in the thread, may as well mock the fucker for making it. ?

Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Basically, yes. I don’t watch any of his content, or care about it… but I don’t see the point in the thread, may as well mock the fucker for making it. ?

Ma ha ha …. shenanigans

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

RB I’ll smack tha legs if I see that C word again ?

Nooo say it as much as you want. My sensitive little ears cant hear it and my eyes translate it as see you next Tuesday ?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)