Is the usage of profanity necessary here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bamboozler WANTED $23
    Outlaw

It strikes me that almost every thread on this forum is laced with profanity that is unnecessary and rude.

Of course there are chavs that know no other way and some will post on here but it would be so much nicer for everyone if the swearing could be stopped.

The only exception to the rule is where a sentence includes ‘Chipmonkz’ as it is almost impossible to construct a sentence about this guy without heaving or swearing

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

What the fuck you on about !

LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

You’ve got a point,  using the word cunt over and over isn’t really isn’t necessary but some ppl think it’s great

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

We are all adults, theres nothing wrong with effin and jeffin. I do hate that C word though ?‍♀️?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

If profanity is such an offensive prospect to you, maybe you should go to your safe space.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I believeth yond thy art right valorous fellow, but the useth of such vulgarity is ingraft in fat discourse such as this f’rum and show’s a senseth of comf’rtability, between cater-cousins and strang’rs and p’rhaps suggesting yond ones language denotes loutish ‘r brutish backgrounds, ‘r is ingraft negative within a subset of the population is, p’rhaps , unwarranted, as coequal the most god abiding augurer shall shout “ monkey fucking nuts “ at which hour that gent hits his toe on the table

Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

If profanity is such an offensive prospect to you, maybe you should go to your safe space.

Or what he said ?

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I totally fucking agree mate, bunch of inbred cunts.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Necessary – no. Expected – yes.

Bandit himself is worst for it, the sweary bastard ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

I believeth yond thy art right valorous fellow, but the useth of such vulgarity is ingraft in fat discourse such as this f’rum and show’s a senseth of comf’rtability, between cater-cousins and strang’rs and p’rhaps suggesting yond ones language denotes loutish ‘r brutish backgrounds, ‘r is ingraft negative within a subset of the population is, p’rhaps , unwarranted, as coequal the most god abiding augurer shall shout “ monkey fucking nuts “ at which hour that gent hits his toe on the table

Do you know how long it took me to attempt to read that ?

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Do you know how long it took me to attempt to read that ?

??????????? know how long it took me to write it

chrisfleming9 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

it would not be the bandit if there wasnt …plus if you look at some of his earlier videos …what he says is funnier than most comedians ….some people dont like swearing …i am scottish and we swear ever 2nd word ..sometimes its needed IMO

Bamboozler WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Sarcasm is lost on you all.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Maybe you should learn how to do sarcasm, it doesn’t translate well to text, especially not when typed out by a thick cunt.

Bamboozler WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Ok so no sarcasm here.

You appear to be a lowlife chav with neither manners nor the intelligence to enter into dialogue with anyone other than equally lowlife chavs. If you cannot construct a sentence without the c word that’s so pitiful that you do not belong in an adult group.

No doubt you will have another response equally as offensive to show your total lack of charm. Rest assured I am quite able to ignore silly little chavs like you.

Have a lovely day and keep safe. You are no doubt one of the know it all numpties who thinks they are above the law,common decency and any other form of basic civility.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)