Is the forum dying?

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Yes it is eightblack

But in cases on this forum if say dune wanted to email say hazs about him buying a donkey or something random and both parties agree it is fine to swap there info to each other as consent has been given. ??

Safest way Seedy ? you know the score ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Yes it is eightblack

But in cases on this forum if say dune wanted to email say hazs about him buying a donkey or something random and both parties agree it is fine to swap there info to each other as consent has been given. ??

Never bought a donkey. Albeit probably been on a donkey ride as a kid. I know I’ve backed many donkeys in my time. ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Yes it is eightblack

Has he been playing in our Poker home games? 😛 😛

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

The forum gets tens of thousands of views every day, which is incredible to me.
    Statistically, It is now more popular than it has ever been, seeing twice as many hits per day as it did back in December.

Some 2,500 topics have been replied to nearly 30,000 times!

Like any forum, I imagine many people here are lurkers and just enjoy reading the forums. I know I do most of the time.
    Perhaps someone should set up a poll and see just how many people read but never comment. I’m sure these “lurkers” can stretch to click the vote button? 😉

Similarly, look how many people watch Bandit’s videos, some have over 100k views, but comments are a just a tiny fraction of that.

So don’t feel down, all those regulars; people are watching, reading and absolutely laughing along.
    This is a great community and whilst it has its ups and downs, that’s life and that’s gambling.

NOTE : To all the lurkers, don’t be worried about joining in. You can say anything about anything. Just Basics will testify to that!
    I will try and contribute a bit more myself, but I am busy building the site, not using it!! lol

Spider

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Your telling me tens of thousands of people are reading what shit I write. Omg ha ????

lisalighten WANTED $10
    Outlaw

this is my first comment but ive watched the bandit for about a year and i read the forum every night in bed just dont really feel the need to comment as someone always beats me to what i was going to say

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Spidermint wrote:

The forum gets tens of thousands of views every day, which is incredible to me. Statistically, It is now more popular than it has ever been, seeing twice as many hits per day as it did back in December.

Some 2,500 topics have been replied to nearly 30,000 times!

Like any forum, I imagine many people here are lurkers and just enjoy reading the forums. I know I do most of the time.
    Perhaps someone should set up a poll and see just how many people read but never comment. I’m sure these “lurkers” can stretch to click the vote button? ?

Similarly, look how many people watch Bandit’s videos, some have over 100k views, but comments are a just a tiny fraction of that.

So don’t feel down, all those regulars; people are watching, reading and absolutely laughing along.
    This is a great community and whilst it has its ups and downs, that’s life and that’s gambling.

NOTE : To all the lurkers, don’t be worried about joining in. You can say anything about anything. Just Basics will testify to that!
    I will try and contribute a bit more myself, but I am busy building the site, not using it!! lol

Spider

Odd then to see the number of views for the videos to have fallen so much. They were getting 50-60 thousand not long ago, but the latest one has only 6,000 and  the previous one 20,000. The numbers on youtube are holding better.

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)