Is the forum dying?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the forum is slowing down to the stage where tumbleweed is blowing across the screen. I think it’s becoming difficult to introduce new posts which generate conversation as it seems to be a handful of regular users who normally contribute. Its guaranteed that the place will be buzzing again once there is some sort of giveaway or handout on offer but there are a few of us on here ( you know who you are ) who are trying our best to keep it ticking along. When Rolla is streaming the chat is buzzing including regular contributions from the bandit but it seems as if we are over here waiting on something happening. Just my opinion not a criticism,

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I see plenty of chat still going on tbh mate, i specifically haven’t done any giveaway stuff purely because it ultimately just titses someone off and then the tales start and then a gofundme pops up and then my brain melts so there hasn’t been much in the way of a public forum handout so to speak lately – doesn’t mean to say i haven’t been doing things as i normally would in the background though.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

“Today’s Posts” tab for example, which consists of the last 24 hours of posts, is 3 pages long. I think you can still class that as quite active, perhaps i am wrong there?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

I understand that Steve, I think the level of scroungers has lessened now that they realise the bank book has closed. There is nothing wrong with the occasional competition as it brings new faces to the forum. Could I request in the next vid you briefly point out the forum, we enjoy the banter and want to keep it going. We will continue to support those with gambling addiction but we are now making it clear that any monetary help wont be available as we are all just normal working class blokes at the end of the day. All the best.

respectfully

Blacko

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It does seem quieter than normal sometimes mate. I think the chancers put people off the forum and also the removal of the reel king thread which clearly attracted alot of attention as well. Personally as much as I enjoyed seeing the progress of reel king after reading alot of the comments towards the end I wouldn’t of kept it up either.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I kind of see what you mean mate tbf, ive not been on here long (few month) but its like my daily newspaper i check all threads on daily posts and post where i see fit, but i see the prize draw tabs with hundreds of people entering… and like you say mostly just the regulars posting and what not ? where are you hundreds of people 😉

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Some people are all take and no give, that’s just the way it is sometimes ??‍♂️

I’ve noticed the same names keep popping up rather than a mixture of names but I suppose it is a forum where people are talking about slots etc. If people are trying to get away from it then it’s not exactly the best place to frequent is it!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

See the Reel King thread was only really originally intended to show the people that were thinking “ah yeah right fuck off, no chance you bought a house with any money off any game” – well, i think i achieved what i set out to do and that was show that well actually, this is how it has been for months and it could be seen how the money had stacked up, even with the big losses. But yeah, so much grief started to come of the threads (even just the grief that could be seen, some of the private death threats towards me and my family were just fucking scandalous really) that there was just no point carrying it on really was there plus it was making me play it more, every single day in fact whereas in the previous months, i’d played and won and waited for the cash outs to come back so i was completely clear as to where i was on the game etc, it all started to get a bit frantic with withdrawals coming from here there and everywhere during the daily play sessions tbh

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Shocked at getting death threats for playing reel king, wtaf is going on in some humans organic matter, beggars belief.

ohuds WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Introduce a PM function, just saying

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

ohuds wrote:

Yeah you already said it mate – i answered, same answer tbh

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Hacko1 wrote:

Shocked at getting death threats for playing reel king, wtaf is going on in some humans organic matter, beggars belief.

Unfortunately it is a daily occurrence, plenty of cunts about eh What they don’t realise is that Dave is head of comms, he reads anything first, if it is anything like that, he files it in a folder ready for the police should it be needed and i don’t actually ever get to read it, he will give me the general gist if i so wish so a monstrous waste of time on everyones part really!

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I don’t get people who send death threats. Like actual death threats to someone.

Not the usual oh fuck off and die, just actually taking time out of your day to message someone saying you’re going to harm them or whatever. How do people get away with thinking that’s normal behaviour over the age of 13 ?

I just don’t get it, even if people are jealous, what type of sociopath do you need to be to do these things. It’s one of those things I’ll never understand.

One day I’d love to hold a ranking in society whereby people feel the need to wish I was dead, usually I’d think it was a politician or someone who’s actions have a direct impact on their lives which is out of their hands.

Not the fucking bandit who makes slot videos and uploads them to the internet ffs, there are some proper dweebs around ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

I don’t get people who send death threats. Like actual death threats to someone.

Not the usual oh fuck off and die, just actually taking time out of your day to message someone saying you’re going to harm them or whatever. How do people get away with thinking that’s normal behaviour over the age of 13 ?

I just don’t get it, even if people are jealous, what type of sociopath do you need to be to do these things. It’s one of those things I’ll never understand.

One day I’d love to hold a ranking in society whereby people feel the need to wish I was dead, usually I’d think it was a politician or someone who’s actions have a direct impact on their lives which is out of their hands.

Not the fucking bandit who makes slot videos and uploads them to the internet ffs, there are some proper dweebs around ?

I’m surprised you haven’t had your fair share of threats from disgruntled ex boyfriends of your harem, our very own biam Casanova ????

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

The Bandit wrote:

ohuds wrote:

Yeah you already said it mate – i answered, same answer tbh

Steve, the fact that anyone forwarded death threats to yourself or family members truly horrifies me. I remember reading early posts where forum members would play on your heart strings looking for financial assistance. You have time and time again thrown money at people only for them to vanish the minute the funds hit their bank account, this has been the case for other members of the forum who I have spoken to.

There comes a time where you have to tell people to take a hike, I can imagine your email box is full to the brim, it’s only my opinion lad but if there was a way to introduce more moderation then I would look into it.

In total honesty in response to Andy’s post about the Wrexham meet up I would be in agreeance about rethinking things as safety comes first.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)