Is the Forum Broke?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Good morning all. Quick query, when i browse threads on the forum i will normally click todays posts and browse from there. However recently it is showing posts being an hour old for example then when i click into thread the last post was weeks/months ago with no new post on the thread. Does this happen for anyone else? ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Mornin malky.   aye  ive got rhat and worse .  My acc has been fkd up for a couple o weeks now .  My posts dont go up right away sometimes and when they do my avatar doesn’t appear next to it .

Seedy asked me to clear my cache and cookies so i did .  to the best of my knowledge anyway .  but still the same .  I th8nk he mentioned sumfin about the china’s spammin the site or sumfin techy that iway above ma heid . So mibees thats the prob .

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Weird 1 that not had any of those issues as yet. Just ready a thread get to the last post and its from jan/feb lol

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

ive notoced that for s few days at least now but i thought it was just coz of the probs i have been havin with the site .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yes it happens on mine as well. I suppose it kind of makes out the forum is active when actually no one has posted at all. Yesterday i looked and the last post was from me and i thought i hadn’t posted. It was from hours ago.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Righto am away to try n get sum kip sposed to be playin golf at 1pm in a medal fk . Have been up aw nite chasin ma losses . £250  down at 1 point and managed to scrape it back .ppphhheewww .an extra £27 to play with tommorow .

So happy days

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Righto am away to try n get sum kip sposed to be playin golf at 1pm in a medal fk . Have been up aw nite chasin ma losses . £250  down at 1 point and managed to scrape it back .ppphhheewww .an extra £27 to play with tommorow .

So happy days

Well done mate. It’s a medal. You don’t want to play well in a medal and get your handicap chopped.?. Bet your the reel bandit ha ha. What do you play off. I’m going to guess 18 ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

My guess is a tee ????jk good luck

It would happen the odd time but for me it is becoming more and more frequent wasnt sure if it was just for me but thanks for confirming ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hi Folks I’ve just looked and today’s posts seem to be showing perfectly fine for me now can i get one of you to check again for me 🙂

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

All fine here on win10/chrome

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Hi Folks I’ve just looked and today’s posts seem to be showing perfectly fine for me now can i get one of you to check again for me ?

Who’s this ? ??. Welcome back to the forum. Have you seen your partner in crime lately?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I see him every day lol he is very busy atm lol as you know Mrs B had an operation and his kids are now on holiday so much of his time atm is doing things to keep them entertained etc 🙂

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

It sometimes shows posts on todays posts as new when theyre a few hours old or doesnt register a new post, only sometimes though, on the last thread the post was actually

7mins ago but it’s show

ing it as hours ago

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I see him every day lol he is very busy atm lol as you know Mrs B had an operation and his kids are now on holiday so much of his time atm is doing things to keep them entertained etc ?

I know mate was only pulling your leg. Pubs do let kids in you know. ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

we can but dream @Haz40 lololololololol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)