Is the Forum Broke?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Hi Folks I’ve just looked and today’s posts seem to be showing perfectly fine for me now can i get one of you to check again for me ?

Just loaded up most recent post ‘Does everyone know match betting’ last post was 9th april

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Malkychamp wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Hi Folks I’ve just looked and today’s posts seem to be showing perfectly fine for me now can i get one of you to check again for me ?

Just loaded up most recent post ‘Does everyone know match betting’ last post was 9th april

It’s just when the reply that is posted on whatever thread you are looking at has been sent for moderation – the post will appear when Dave clicks it through basically.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Ah right that makes a little more sense. Is that a bug or what then that it shows most recent post being minutes when there is nothing new, thought it would update when approved

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Righto am away to try n get sum kip sposed to be playin golf at 1pm in a medal fk . Have been up aw nite chasin ma losses . £250  down at 1 point and managed to scrape it back .ppphhheewww .an extra £27 to play with tommorow .

So happy days

Well done mate. It’s a medal. You don’t want to play well in a medal and get your handicap chopped.?. Bet your the reel bandit ha ha. What do you play off. I’m going to guess 18 ?

Haha 12 haz  .   Just back in  bit messy terrible start .  Runnin late lol  got on the tee with a.minute to spare and my head up my arse lifted the wrong battery didnt realise until off the 1st green wrong fittings and tried to doctor it and ended up shorting the battery ffs so rhe 1st 9 was bad out in 45 and back in 40 =3 over my h/cap but was enjoyable in the end and a good day with a pair of good lads and had a wee laugh about shit not serious stuff so all good only 2nd medal and plenty of time yet   .haha new addition to my ever increasing  book of excuses for a bad round . up all night playin slots .??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Post up straight away but  still no avatar and post time .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Righto am away to try n get sum kip sposed to be playin golf at 1pm in a medal fk . Have been up aw nite chasin ma losses . £250  down at 1 point and managed to scrape it back .ppphhheewww .an extra £27 to play with tommorow .

So happy days

Well done mate. It’s a medal. You don’t want to play well in a medal and get your handicap chopped.?. Bet your the reel bandit ha ha. What do you play off. I’m going to guess 18 ?

Haha 12 haz  .   Just back in  bit messy terrible start .  Runnin late lol  got on the tee with a.minute to spare and my head up my arse lifted the wrong battery didnt realise until off the 1st green wrong fittings and tried to doctor it and ended up shorting the battery ffs so rhe 1st 9 was bad out in 45 and back in 40 =3 over my h/cap but was enjoyable in the end and a good day with a pair of good lads and had a wee laugh about shit not serious stuff so all good only 2nd medal and plenty of time yet   .haha new addition to my ever increasing  book of excuses for a bad round . up all night playin slots .??

That’s not too bad mate. Your off same as me then and bandits off 12 as well he said. I was off 6 as a junior but gone are them days lol. Glad you had a good day. ??

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)