Info/thoughts on using CBD oil for gambiling addiction/cravings

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

It’s not the nicotine mate that gives cancer it’s the tar. I lived in Spain and drugs were everywhere. Everyone was on them. Why because of the accessibility. If the cannibas dealers cease to exist. They will move on to harder drugs. If I went to rave in the 90’s and the place was full of dealers everyone was on something. Go to one with strict security and there is less availability resulting in less people taking them and risking been addicted. Your right they never win the war on it and cannibas hasn’t to my knowledge results in deaths. It’s a knock on effect I feel. It’s just an opinion though.

What Spain… No your wrong there… I have friends from Madrid…. Your getting confused with Portugal were drugs are decriminalised, and everyone is not on them….

Drugs are decriminalised in Holland for many years…. Its this model I prefer, when hard drugs are limited to very small amounts, are never sold to the public but take away the criminal aspect of it allowing our police to work with the general public in public safety & Health issues… Without this system we get Our system where no one helps these folks. And it’s human nature to use drugs(not always illegal ofc)

https://www.amsterdamredlightdistricttour.com/news/amsterdam-drug-laws/

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

It’s not the nicotine mate that gives cancer it’s the tar. I lived in Spain and drugs were everywhere. Everyone was on them. Why because of the accessibility. If the cannibas dealers cease to exist. They will move on to harder drugs. If I went to rave in the 90’s and the place was full of dealers everyone was on something. Go to one with strict security and there is less availability resulting in less people taking them and risking been addicted. Your right they never win the war on it and cannibas hasn’t to my knowledge results in deaths. It’s a knock on effect I feel. It’s just an opinion though.

Lmao….

https://www.quora.com/Will-there-ever-be-a-tar-free-cigarette

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I lived in Majorca and gran canaria. The islands were rife with drugs. Mainly coke and gran canaria was worse. Not mainland Spain where I only had about 4 months there. Majority of my time was on the islands.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

What I meant with the nicotine is I vape and have done for 4 years. Containing nicotine no tar. One day I will get rid of it lol.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Ive wrote loads of stuff out twice to add to this thread but I can’t be arsed posting it ???????

FREE THE GREEN?????????????????

(P.s I know it’s broccoli )

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nowt against anyone taking it mate. I used to myself long time ago. I suppose that’s what makes you a good poker player. Nice and chilled lol. You just got to make sure the munchies are near your lap top. So you don’t have far to get them.??

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Nowt against anyone taking it mate. I used to myself long time ago. I suppose that’s what makes you a good poker player. Nice and chilled lol. You just got to make sure the munchies are near your lap top. So you don’t have far to get them.??

Lol I do drink now and again but I never mix the 2 it’s a recipe for disaster.

I’m still annoyed at going out on Sunday with me AA to Rollas QJ,Q on the flop no worries then J on the river and it’s bye from me lol.

Are you doing the horse racing comp haz, I’ll have to get something sorted next week on the forum.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yeah I’m in on the horse comp. Should be a laugh. That’s the problem with aces. You can’t always win alot but you can lose everything. You just can’t fold them. I remember the hand you both had. His were suited I think.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Yeah I’m in on the horse comp. Should be a laugh. That’s the problem with aces. You can’t always win alot but you can lose everything. You just can’t fold them. I remember the hand you both had. His were suited I think.

Your right mate hearts I think he had, at the time I needed to double up and thought yep it’s mine, it was interesting playing against Paul I’ve learnt a few things from that night like grow a pair of minerals, he certainly wasn’t letting us backinamoers see any cheap flops?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I lived in Majorca and gran canaria. The islands were rife with drugs. Mainly coke and gran canaria was worse. Not mainland Spain where I only had about 4 months there. Majority of my time was on the islands.

I fucking detest Coke etc… But I’d still decriminalise it, to stop the cartels. Infact I hate all hard drugs but understand the effects on society in general in which the cartels take advantage of…..Because of my Job, I tend to see society close up, the public talks quite openly when you drive a taxi, it was a light bulb moment tbh in how honest people were/are and after a lot of research on the subject I’ve came to the opinion that things need changing. In that that the bad health tends to come from the additives & the violence… We can stop that tomorrow by decriminalisation imo….

It’s been a good chat Haz, thanks. I enjoy these subjects.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Your right mate hearts I think he had, at the time I needed to double up and thought yep it’s mine, it was interesting playing against Paul I’ve learnt a few things from that night like grow a pair of minerals, he certainly wasn’t letting us backinamoers see any cheap flops?

?Yeah that’s the trick in poker… No cheap flops & always test your opponents, take note of his ranges (what cards he likes) and try to take advantage of weak ass players ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

?Yeah that’s the trick in poker… No cheap flops & always test your opponents, take note of his ranges (what cards he likes) and try to take advantage of weak ass players ?

Well he certainly took advantage of my weak ass play, it was like taking candy from a baby for him, but I am young and I will learn lol I was just to scared of going out early puuuuussssy ???

KeepTheCoffeeOn WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Haven’t tried cbd but I have smoked pot for the last 26 years pretty much daily and I don’t get any of the paranoia or other side affects. Wish it was legalised as it’s nowhere near as addictive and destructive as alcohol and prescription drugs.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

KeepTheCoffeeOn wrote:

Haven’t tried cbd but I have smoked pot for the last 26 years pretty much daily and I don’t get any of the paranoia or other side affects. Wish it was legalised as it’s nowhere near as addictive and destructive as alcohol and prescription drugs.

Ah a fellow habitual smoker I couldn’t agree more lol.

great avatar by the way, Sunday Monday happy days Tuesday Wednesday happy days Thursday Friday happy days da da da brilliant doesn’t half take me back ???

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

P.s you have tried cbd if you smoke pot mate it’s an active ingredient but does not get you stoned, thc is the chemical that gets you wrecked.?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)