Info/thoughts on using CBD oil for gambiling addiction/cravings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Jamie1872 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hi All

Has anyone looked at or thought about using CBD oil for anything and did it affect gambiling brain. I have been gambiling a bit it has been getting to the stage its all i think about when I can deposit again once my limits up.

I picked up some cbd oil today for knee and ankle pain after completely tearing my ACL years. I had the operation but think its more wear and tear pain now. I read reviews online and says it can help with depression and other mood things which I get so started to wonder if it could help gambiling addiction as well not a lot of info online. I will keep you updated

I have 4 accounts active  with monthly limits jackpot joy £50, ojo £100 , sky £50 and bet bright £50. I also have a WH account with a  £10 monthly limit. So today rather than self exlude i went and reduced them all down to £10 a month apart from sky and ojo.

I reduce the limit so i can keep the account open but not want to use as much cause of the £10 limit

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

How are you taking the CBD mate? Different ways on ingesting it have different/more potent effects. Some people drink it or put a capsual under the tongue etc. but the most effective way (so I have been told) is to vape it

Jamie1872 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I just got the dropper and put few drops under my tongue for a minute. The woman who recommended it had arthritis and says that how she uses it and works great. I only started today though so sed how it goes. Its a max 10 drops a day so gonna start at 3 drops at a time then build it up to 5 in morning and 5 at night

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Let me know how you get on with this please mate. I regularly take diahydrochodine injections for pain management but really need to try something else due to the side effects.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

There’s some good research out there, I don’t and wouldn’t recommend using any meds for mental health or pain…

@Andy goto Joe Rogan youtube this week for a good talk on the subjects you mention. I stay in UK so can’t post about this. ?

pineapple WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Google 420 magazine a lot of good information on there for medical cannabis.

CBD Oil, cooking with it. Which strain could be best for you.

Plenty of info

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I prefer the old fashioned way of getting it into me?? however the vape method using the oil is a very clean method with good results and no smell, for people suffering with certain ailments and ongoing pain issues I highly recommend this, it does improve symptoms.

Imo the doctors are quick to offer the chemically made lab pain killers which have numerous health deteriorating side effects over this naturally sourced most versatile plant on this planet.

i can categorically state that it will do nothing to quash your gambling addiction( trust me I’m 25 years in ?)

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I smoked cannabis for about 20 years. Now I suffer with severe panic attacks and can’t drink or smoke cannabis anymore because it makes the brain of course change and that creates anxiety and panic attacks depending on how much I try to smoke.

I think it’s a dangerous game to play and should be taken seriously. Most cannabis smokers have no clue why they are smoking it. It is a physical and pain healing medicine and a meditative substance.

Also, some people think it creates paranoia or worse but it just exposes an underlying problem and isn’t the cause of it.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

To me it’s all about the environment you have it. Last place I wanted to be was in a pub. 20 years now since I had it. I’d rather have a couple of pints now. It just messes up with your short term memory. I can’t relate to panic attacks. I can only assume they are extremely unpleasant and not something you would wish on anyone.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>Rule 1.. CBD is not THC</span>

Rule 2. Don’t use CBD in large doses if your under 25..

Rule 3. It can affect people differently.. Trial and error is needed due to lack of research.

Rule 4.. NEVER USE A SUBSTITUTE  Should be rule 1. As it is not CBD. The drug Spice causing all the trouble is a Cannabis substitute.

Rule 5. If you’ve used any opioid you will feel panic attacks & paranoid. Strange but true.

Rule 6 & 1.. Remember any study done by Known research institute if fake because the Pharma company’s control the research money. Like harvard and medical Schools. Read & source your opinions.  420 Magazine is a good/Fair source any American research need citing.

This is a good start….

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

I smoked cannabis for about 20 years. Now I suffer with severe panic attacks and can’t drink or smoke cannabis anymore because it makes the brain of course change and that creates anxiety and panic attacks depending on how much I try to smoke.

I think it’s a dangerous game to play and should be taken seriously. Most cannabis smokers have no clue why they are smoking it. It is a physical and pain healing medicine and a meditative substance.

Also, some people think it creates paranoia or worse but it just exposes an underlying problem and isn’t the cause of it.

Yip bro… Sometimes it’s just not for folks.

Since you smoked 20 years ago maybe you smoked Solid cannabis and not pure weed… That makes a difference especially when your smoking diesel & poisons used to help it grow and anything else mixed into it. ?

Using any drug or stimulating supplements should always be taken seriously, used in moderation & done in a appropriate environment ????

Cannabis as you say, is not needed in large doses so your right that people just smoke to smoke… We as a society should feel good that a drug is now in circulation that has never once killed anyone from intake. And encourage the government to legalise it.

To me it’s a no brainer for legalisation especially since the rate of users going up in my city has indeed curbed the violence in the city.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

If cannabis was legalised the dealers of it would then deal other drugs. i e class a drugs therefore increasing the more harmful drugs in circulation in our society. These parasites run dealings like a business and would not give it up lightly.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

If cannabis was legalised the dealers of it would then deal other drugs. i e class a drugs therefore increasing the more harmful drugs in circulation in our society. These parasites run dealings like a business and would not give it up lightly.

Jst because you increase the Class A stuff doesn’t mean their are more users…

People in the jail use heroin because it goes out there system in 24hrs and then use it when they come out.. The Governer knows this and allows it, so do the guards for a easier life…

Kids have easier access to Cannabis atm because it’s not legal…

The War on Drugs has failed, in that’s the Police’s research.

Using illicit Drugs should not be criminal imo, as its a health issue. Everyone used drugs for something, and the war on drugs will always fail, Imo its time to try another way….. No war on Drugs=No cartels. Coffee & sugar are drugs. Nicotine gives you cancer=Cannabis does not. Etc.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It’s not the nicotine mate that gives cancer it’s the tar. I lived in Spain and drugs were everywhere. Everyone was on them. Why because of the accessibility. If the cannibas dealers cease to exist. They will move on to harder drugs. If I went to rave in the 90’s and the place was full of dealers everyone was on something. Go to one with strict security and there is less availability resulting in less people taking them and risking been addicted. Your right they never win the war on it and cannibas hasn’t to my knowledge results in deaths. It’s a knock on effect I feel. It’s just an opinion though.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

It’s not the nicotine mate that gives cancer it’s the tar. I lived in Spain and drugs were everywhere. Everyone was on them. Why because of the accessibility. If the cannibas dealers cease to exist. They will move on to harder drugs. If I went to rave in the 90’s and the place was full of dealers everyone was on something. Go to one with strict security and there is less availability resulting in less people taking them and risking been addicted. Your right they never win the war on it and cannibas hasn’t to my knowledge results in deaths. It’s a knock on effect I feel. It’s just an opinion though.

What Spain… No your wrong there… I have friends from Madrid…. Your getting confused with Portugal were drugs are decriminalised, and everyone is not on them….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)