I’m ok

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Bet you’re super pissed ?? I would be too after the grind hahahah. That’s the risk with these high volatile games though aint it.

Not seen much gameplay on it, is it good in the base game? It’s alright if it keeps your balance topped up, but if it cost a good 5/600 spins to get.. I would be spewing haha

Nah I’m not that angry, it’s what it is …. so game wise …. your balance walks away quicker than any other btg because I find that it doesn’t cascade past the first win … ( because the houses need the cascades so they are limited which I get ) and you need three for a house ( and you get 2 house for 4 cascades and so forth ) so your constantly travelling the board on 1 win …. because it won’t drop another. And it will do this fucking mind numbingly ball bustingly hair pulloutly move ( so imagine the board … there are six possible moves your man can do each spin … because the board has six columns.. so he travels the amount of Columns your win crosses  ) and this game when it decides to drop… it’ll drop one then  two cascades… and some how you might get another ( 3 cascades) but then the amount of step the man takes because of the win will land him on a tile you can’t build on and then the fucking game will give you another win ( 2 houses ) and land on a community fucking square … and the houses vanish because you can’t build a houses on these fucking  squares ……… I mean ARHHhHHHhHHhHHhHhHhH…… but no it doesn’t effect me at all …….twitch …….. twitch

( spin wise around 300 to bonus maybe 350 )

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)