I’m ok

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Thud ….thud….thud…..Thud ….thud….thud…..Thud ….thud….thud…..I’m ok …..Thud ….thud….thud…..I’m just on monopoly megaways again …..Thud ….thud….thud…..I’m trying to bash the boredom out of my head on this table ….Thud ….thud….thud…..Thud ….thud….thud…..Thud ….thud….thud…..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Should have played Donuts ??

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Thud ….thud….thud…..Your so right …..Thud ….thud….thud…..donuts for the win Thud ….thud….thud…..

Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Thud ….thud….thud…..Your so right …..Thud ….thud….thud…..donuts for the win Thud ….thud….thud…..

Xbob ……… the boredom ……..and I have more or less a whole line of blocks with 4 houses ……………..I’m on a wheel and I can’t get off arhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….  I’m saying it now …..paint is better than this game …..

Masquerade WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Are we there yet ??

Outlaw

Masquerade wrote:

Are we there yet ??

Nope

Outlaw

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god …..why am I playing this fucking game again? Get the fuck on with it you teasing fucking three win then land on a go to jail so I don’t get my houses …..

and breath ……

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

??????????

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

??????????

I donuts did me rotten about an hour ago …. bonus ….. no win ?…. 2nd time now …….. donuts use by date is here I think ( I can hear xbob in the distance screaming “ nooooooooo!!!!!”)

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Has it come yet? ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

First thing i so when we land in London for ICE… check in to the hotel next to Excel, walk over the road to TEsco… Krispy Keme donut…. the world can rejoice.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

But the big question..  which one?

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

But the big question..  which one?

Finally dropped now 17x grand total of £26.50 …. ( sour grapes I know ) but I’m convinced the game is broken ……..totally broken ….. nobody can convince me otherwise ….nope

Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

First thing i so when we land in London for ICE… check in to the hotel next to Excel, walk over the road to TEsco… Krispy Keme donut…. the world can rejoice.

The hotel cleaning crew find eejit every morning in the chair in the corner, comatose from the sugar and hundreds and thousands around his mouth ….

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Bet you’re super pissed ?? I would be too after the grind hahahah. That’s the risk with these high volatile games though aint it.

Not seen much gameplay on it, is it good in the base game? It’s alright if it keeps your balance topped up, but if it cost a good 5/600 spins to get.. I would be spewing haha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)