If you could only play one slot for the rest of your life…

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I must have done a couple million spins in total through Book of Ra, only ever had a full explorer line twice. First time was in the base game, second was in a bonus where 10s were the expanding symbol and it made up the explorer line with 3 books for a retrigger.

Also hit a full explorer line once for 750x on Book of Ra 6. Amazingly, it was my very first spin of that session (not the first time I’d ever played it). That line also triggered a bonus with 4 books, but the bonus part paid literally about 4x.

Oh, I’ve also had over 1000x three times on Captain Venture, including once a first press express! Shame that one was only 30p stake.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’ve had 1000x once on captain, I was on 20p haha. Just low rolling as I do these days. Still a couple of hundred quid though. Paid for a few pints.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

The worst for me on Captain was when I got four wilds in a line in the bonus…I mean, it still paid about £600 I think on £1 stake, but my god my heart was racing, I seriously thought I was about to hit the almost mythical 8000x wild line, turned out it was just trolling me.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’d probably shit myself if I hit 8000x ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I was getting rid of the last few pence on my skyvegas account on book of ra 1 line just now. Got a bonus and got like 8p then clicked again, back to back bonus. 1000x ?? fucking ten quid. 4 explorers in the bonus haha.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

it’s has to be lil devil all the  way …… ( has nothing to do with me thinking the angel lady is hot )  tho  bonanza is good shout as well…. I should get at least two bonuses before I die ………..

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Bonanza or BOD for me 🙂

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Bonanza s what i would play

Levskie101 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Reactoonz or wild frames for me!

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

White Rabbit.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Bonanza appears to be the clear winner here, which I agree is a ruddy fantastic game! Yet would probably also win my award for most frustrating slot ever. 117,000 ways making no win, GOL on the first 3 reels with no drop, GOL with seven drops clearing the entire grid and still never finding that fourth scatter, +5 virtually guaranteeing you a worse than average feature….need I say more? 😀

snake_city WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Book of dead on 1 line. Seems to bonus more well my crazy mind says it dones

Royalblue57 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Vikings unleashed. Damn hard to bonus but love the option of gambling up the free spins and multiplier. That said hard won spins can be so easily lost if if it is dead spin city time. Like most mega ways slots.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

The thought of having to grind a game like that for a bonus, and then to gamble the bonus for a potential 0, goes through me so bad. You’ve got some balls there.. and a lot of patience with the sound of it 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)