If you could only play one slot for the rest of your life…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

…and it wasn’t the obvious choices of Donuts or Paint, what would it be?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

DHV or Millionaire Megaways for me ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

DHV or Millionaire Megaways for me ?

I’d be tempted by Bonanza or Millionaire Megaways, but I think when it came to the crunch my choice would be Book of Ra.

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

millionaire mega ways deffo for me even tho i dont play as often as i should the times i have played its payed decent ive had around 4 500x wins and never any less then 100 x bonuses  if you would of asked 2 years ago it was rhino i loved the game now i look back and think i was a noob it was brutal lol

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Tiger claw, that slot is always good to me

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Damn this is tough.

Jammin Jars or Reactoonz.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Bonanza. Even though it’s shit and never pays.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Now, now. I hit 1000x on Bonanza once a little over a year ago and it was only about the 400th bonus on it I’d ever had.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Now, now. I hit 1000x on Bonanza once a little over a year ago and it was only about the 400th bonus on it I’d ever had.

Nice one! I’m surprised I’ve never hit big on it to be honest. I’ve done a lot of spins and had hundreds of bonuses. It’ll happen one day!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Nice one! I’m surprised I’ve never hit big on it to be honest. I’ve done a lot of spins and had hundreds of bonuses. It’ll happen one day!

If i didnt know you id be messaging Bandit to organise you a giveaway

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

If i didnt know you id be messaging Bandit to organise you a giveaway

Hahaha! ? “Please play bonanza for me, I can’t get a win bandit.”

Ive never really found it that hard to bonus, I have a few times gone over 1k spins. But in general, I get it within 200-300 and the base game is pretty great.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Yeah obvs I haven’t played it in a long time, but 200 spins is about the average it used to take me to bonus it and I think it averaged around 50-80x per bonus. The 1000x bonus was the best I’ve ever had (60p stake, it was a load of green gems all the way across on some decent-ish multiplier), a couple of times I had a few hundred X roll in through diamonds on the base game. I do remember a glorious day I hit seven bonuses in the space of a few hundred spins and all but one of them paid over 100x.

It was one of my favourite games, but then I’ve also seen The Bandit give it nearly 2000 spins without hitting a bonus. Likewise, I never got shit off Jammin Jars, not even a couple hundred X, let alone the thousands I’ve seen other people hit.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Yeah obvs I haven’t played it in a long time, but 200 spins is about the average it used to take me to bonus it and I think it averaged around 50-80x per bonus. The 1000x bonus was the best I’ve ever had (60p stake, it was a load of green gems all the way across on some decent-ish multiplier), a couple of times I had a few hundred X roll in through diamonds on the base game. I do remember a glorious day I hit seven bonuses in the space of a few hundred spins and all but one of them paid over 100x.

It was one of my favourite games, but then I’ve also seen The Bandit give it nearly 2000 spins without hitting a bonus. Likewise, I never got shit off Jammin Jars, not even a couple hundred X, let alone the thousands I’ve seen other people hit.

1700x I’ve had on jamming jars so I really shouldn’t moan ??

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

My personal biggest ever single win on a slot was a 2000x hit on Book of Ra (and I bloody love that game with its books, I don’t know why people bother with Book of Dead, it’s just a vastly inferior clone) and even that’s peanuts to what some people have won on DoA2 or Lil Devil. That hit The Bandit got on 80p stake is a once in a lifetime win, you can play slots every day for years and not get that kind of return on your stake.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I had a 2 week period where I got like 8-10 1000x wine, easily my best period. I even managed a like of explorers for 500x for the first time in that period. It put me up for the year, for the first time ever I think ?

I’ve had a disgusting amount of bonuses on DOA 2 and I think my best like 150-200x. One day I’ll hit the pissing wild line.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)