I have started a new Reel King cycle

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Brina221 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Keep it the same as before as makes for a good read when you can’t get on site everyday.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I agree with the others 🙂 makes a good read when I have a spare half an hour 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah i have already started, it seems most people would like it to be the same, i thought i best ask as sometimes it gets up to a crazy amount of pages with lots of comments between my posts doesn’t it but if most are fine with that then that is how i will go. I will get it posted up soon then 😀

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Nice one Mr bandit can’t wait to read up on your journey.

Ohh by the way I just noticed your last name is Davies mine too. I guess I might be your distant cousin from NewZealand loll

Levskie101 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Same as before, let’s have another mad run of 100k + profit please.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

After all the negativity from all the haters in the last thread , i would lock the thread and email all the positive members the key for it , if for nothing else just to annoy the fuck out of them , and plus the other threads created would be a laugh , after all it was the shite posted on the original thread that led to it being removed ????

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Would be epic if u did an actual live stream and that way people really do see how it goes and if it goes bad then the people that like to moan about u not posting it can actually see it. Just an idea. Would be epic to see a top live I’m sure otters would agree

SeiZui WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Yeees !!!! yes …..((Doing Happy Dance))!!!!!  love idea although u didn’t take the brake hope u don’t tilt on deposits and grinding same nonpaying “random” games  is whats i worry. Sometimes reload my be worth more…

I would give you few tips in regards to gameplay that i picked up along the way while closely watching you playing, but you probably wouldn’t listen ….. Your the master of the reel here 🙂

SeiZui WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I had same idea !! that would be Epic!!!!

@DanBlewett19 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Do exactly what you did before. I absolutely loved reading and seeing photos how it all unfolded!!

Deso40 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Where is he real king video?

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

There is none yet.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Please lock it and update it yourself. REading your posts and then 50 in between saying “nice” or “your fucking mental” gets old REEL fast.

DrHase WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Any chance you are uploading some of your attempts as a video? I know it would be a lot of work editing the videos, and may not be worth it to some, but I’m sure many would enjoy seeing the attempts at getting to the top.

Unfortunately, it seems that a lot of your high stakes videos are no longer online, and I do enjoy watching them.

Frem77 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Mr Bandit sir can I ask some advise I have a William hill account that has now been blocked due to the takeover of mr green by William hill I self excluded at mr green but have never self excluded at William hill. Due to them merging they have locked my account on William hill do you think is fair or legal? Any advise would be appreciated

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)