I have started a new Reel King cycle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

The question is, should i document it like i did with those couple of other threads? If so, would you rather there was a locked thread that only i could update with the screenshots of the tops i get and then a separate one for comments or is everything together fine?

Just interested to see if more people would like to see it than wouldn’t want to see it lol

Ta

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Everything together is fine. Personally i enjoyed the some nights can’t sleep thread reading the progress but most of the posts you put up were like 2 in the morning lol.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Everything together is fine matey. Just be careful and best of luck 🙂

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Keep it as it was big man! From what I remember, it was a damn good read and quite the journey from beginning to end of thread. Hope this one goes the same way. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Keep it the way you did it originally. Just ignore the negative fuckers who post there as the majority of us thoroughly enjoyed the ride last time.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Same as before mate.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I love the RK journeys, same as before for me ?

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

How it was is good 🙂

pineapple WANTED $2
    Outlaw

So when do you start ?

Have fun.

jamesbocco WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit! Good luck in the new cycle. I really enjoy reading about RK and seeing the vids. The tension… my God, the tension! Haha. I can only imagine the feeling of hitting that bastard top on £40 after doing your balls in for hours.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

pineapple wrote:

So when do you start ?

Have fun.

I’ve got a spidey sense that it already has mate 😉

Looking forward to this one. Hope he does the long live ones too like last time. Wins, Losses and Warnings to headphone user GTFI theres!  .

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Just Basics wrote:

pineapple wrote:

So when do you start ?

Have fun.

I’ve got a spidey sense that it already has mate ?

Looking forward to this one. Hope he does the long live ones too like last time. Wins, Losses and Warnings to headphone user GTFI theres!  .

I do think the clue is in the title ?

pineapple WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

pineapple wrote:

So when do you start ?

Have fun.

I’ve got a spidey sense that it already has mate ?

I do think the clue is in the title ?

Just saw Reel King and clicked.

No more roll ups for me tonight. Well maybe 1 or 2

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

May be a good idea too have the 2 separate if the last time was anything to go by loads of pages to go through. Will make it alot easier to know when there is updates rather than someone just posting on the thread 😀

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Same as before, it made for good reading while having a poo ?. Only time I get peace in this house.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)