I have started a new Reel King cycle

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    R0yb0y93 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Need to see the videos of this big man ??

Jake73 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Same as before bud. And please don’t let the negative fookers bother you. Jealousy is a nasty thing. Good luck.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

When will we get more updates? It’s like waiting for the next season of a show to be released

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I’ve not played it since the update in this thread whoswho, i’m struggling for time at the moment tbh kicking off the Soccer Million venture has been a super busy and super expensive thing, travelling all over the place to meetings and arranging sponsorship deals and club investments etc, have hardly seen my own kids let alone had time to slot haha

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

How’s the SoccerMillion going? I follow it on twitter and I see your getting your name about a bit. Must be costing a fortune.

Are you any closer in finding the million quid

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Kingpab wrote:

How’s the SoccerMillion going? I follow it on twitter and I see your getting your name about a bit. Must be costing a fortune.

Are you any closer in finding the million quid

It has cost a fortune to get the name to the required level of being accepted as an actual real thing tbh mate. Around 80 clubs have been in contact now and there are many sponsorships in place, plenty of clubs being funded for various projects so it is generally going quite well. In regards to building the million pounds, that is built via a percentage of each individual cpa i receive when someone participates, the pot is currently sat around £25,000 so a long way to go but not really kicked off properly as waiting on the site being live, the million pounds actually has almost become a secondary thing as it has become clear that so many clubs need funding for various projects and need funding now so that is where i have been putting my money so far. I’m comfortably 6 figures in to the venture myself but it is a business venture and you expect to go in to the red to begin with don’t you.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Sounds like things are going well then, it seems to be a great idea helping all these clubs and I bet everyone is grateful.

How will you eventually make money from sponsoring everyone?? As you arnt selling a product are you?

I know it’s not my business so if u don’t reply I understand. Just being nosey

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)